Brady Quinn - What is this about???

1968again

I cannot say what was going on here, but male athletics is filled with homosexual inuendo. Getting naked in the locker room, slapping each other on the a$$. I was a center and the qbs hands are on my balls. Working out and sweating together, Admiring each others physique. None of that means you are gay. Now this photo does fall into a different category, but we have no idea what was going on, anything else is just  speculation and rumor.

Same Ol Falcons (7/20/2008)
These photos came out like over a year ago and AJ Hawk came out and explained what it was I just can't remember what it was

There is a photo of Brady and AJ doing the same thing at AJ's wedding

I dont think there is a explaination needed when a man is cupping another man and got a wide azz smile on his face and wearing a pink polo shirt to boot. If its a frat thang, its not a frat I ever heard of that's for sure.

These photos came out like over a year ago and AJ Hawk came out and explained what it was I just can't remember what it was

It doesn't matter what it is "intended" to be, the fact is is that they have their hands on each others penises.

Headshot (7/20/2008)

It doesn't matter what it is "intended" to be, the fact is is that they have their hands on each others penises.

And that my friend,is all we need to know about Mr. Quinn.

Yeah Same Ol there is no reasonable explanation for having your hands on another mans private area. And to do that pose more then 1 time is just flat out :sick: