Finish the statement: The Falcons will have their first back to back winning seasons in...

ol'_dirty2

UGA_DAWG46 (7/20/2008)
I think this is how its going to look-

2008: 5-11 or 6-10

2009: 7-9 or 8-8

2010: 10-6

2011: 10-6

We are two seasons away from being a good team.  We still need an Oline (with depth), Safety, LB, Dline, and possibly Cb.

possibly cb? i think we definitely need cb

miKevicK777 (7/20/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (7/20/2008)
I think this is how its going to look-

2008: 5-11 or 6-10

2009: 7-9 or 8-8

2010: 10-6

2011: 10-6

We are two seasons away from being a good team.  We still need an Oline (with depth), Safety, LB, Dline, and possibly Cb.

possibly cb? i think we definitely need cb

Yes, " possibly", we don't know how Houston has progress. Let alone how the other Cbs will be able to produce. If Grimes, Houston, Jackson, or Hutchins produce really well, then we won't need to waste an early pick on a corner. If none of the cornerback show any promises, we need to select a CB in the early round next year. If Asher Allen comes out, then he should be our guy in the second.

we will have our back to back winning seasons with DJ Shockley Leading this team in 2008 and 2009, then 2010 and 2011. we are just gonna be a winning team. i think we will go 10-6. pats went from 5-11 to 11-5. i dont think its impossible for us. our schedule aint that bad.

jatchisv2 (7/21/2008)
ol'_dirty2 (7/20/2008)
Finish the statement: The Falcons will have their first back to back winning seasons in....

.... y'alls' dreams.

Don't toss me such softballs, son.

Okay...so you know what it feels like to be Mark McGwire during that "historic" season now. Thank me later:w00t:

• 4 years later...