I'm excited about our special teams........ We have young, fast,and hard hitting players on our kickoff and punting units....... We are no longer using old and slow as **** vets..... We now have David Irons, Daron Stones, Tony Taylor, Stephen Nicholas, Robert James,Kroy Biermann, Thomas DeCoud, Chevis Jackson, ect............... We should have a young and amazing special team

The other thing im excited about is that we are finally using Jerious Norwood like the saints use Reggie Bush an Jags use Maurice Jones-Drew..... This mean Jerious Norwood should be our kickreturner and thats exciting...... I think that by Jerious Norwood now taking over our kickreturn duty, it should help out his vision not only on retuns but also as a RB period

Jason Elam has been one of the best kickers in this league for years...... In the doom Elam should be able to knock down 50 yarders with no problem... That feels good (no disrespect to good ol Mort)

I feel like with the right special team Coach.... This should be a very good part of our team.......

Special Team is one of the most important parts of football..... Field position is HUGE

bossFALCON"! (7/20/2008)
yup norwood almost took 2 back last year. one with the titans and i think he slipped and fell at the 20 and he DID take on back against the bucs in the first game but it got called back. his speed is crazy.

i was at the game that the return got called back, i was so pissed

Special Teams are absolutely critical to any teams success.  Our main question mark is the return men.  If they want to risk Norwood on kickoffs -- I'm OK with that, but there needs to be at least one more reliable kickoff returner besides him.  The punt returner job seems to be up in the air -- there is no Rossum or Deion to take it to the house.  Jennings may not even be on the team, Brown is an untested rookie -- what are the other options?  Field position is a big part of the game -- and we don't need fumbles either!! 

chuck (7/20/2008)
Special Teams are absolutely critical to any teams success. Our main question mark is the return men. If they want to risk Norwood on kickoffs -- I'm OK with that, but there needs to be at least one more reliable kickoff returner besides him. The punt returner job seems to be up in the air -- there is no Rossum or Deion to take it to the house. Jennings may not even be on the team, Brown is an untested rookie -- what are the other options? Field position is a big part of the game -- and we don't need fumbles either!!

every kickreturner was once a untested rookie..... kick return is not a big concern...... Thomas Brown,Norwood, and Harry Douglas has the ability to handle the kickreturn duty