WXIA-TV cheerleader special

falconchef (7/20/2008)
I'm not local, or I'd TOTALLY have your back, Mozzie.  But here's an update for you...the Falcons have the worst squad of cheerleaders in both the NFL and NBA:angry:

You cant even give the cheerleaders a break?How would you even know?You going to make up a cheerleader ranking?

bigduke633 (7/20/2008)
falconchef (7/20/2008)
I'm not local, or I'd TOTALLY have your back, Mozzie. But here's an update for you...the Falcons have the worst squad of cheerleaders in both the NFL and NBA:angry:

You cant even give the cheerleaders a break?How would you even know?You going to make up a cheerleader ranking?

now that i'd like to see

personally i reckon our girls go alright!

Hey, I never said they were all fugly... Just as a squad, they're not my cup of tea.  Sure, Jessica is smokin' hot, but she's definitely my type...Blonde or redhead, long hair, petite build, young...there's just not many of those on our squad.  A lot of them have short hair (a big cheerleader no-no), and a few too many are older, married mothers... a big turn-off in cheerleaderland.

1C908CC5BCB846A48081B46B2BFBF54A.ashx

Honestly, I count less than ten that I find genuinely attractive.  But I have high standards!

marvinthemartian (7/21/2008)
Honestly, I count less than ten that I find genuinely attractive.  But I have high standards!

LOL like you would run away from any of them if they were hitting on you in a bar.....

There are seven that I find COMPLETELY unattractive.  Once again, not that the rest are overtly ugly, just not cheerleader quality.  There's plenty of pretty gals there, but cheerleaders should all have a certain sexiness, smokin'ness, or sultriness to them.  Being pretty just isn't enough