Does anyone wonder at all why the rest of the world loves Obama?

51FALCON

Yes, Obama is loved around the world. But think, why do you think all these nations love Obama? What possible interest do they have in him being elected? Do you actually think they wish us to have a President that will make us better? They most certainly want a candidate that will weaken America. If I was Obama I would take all this adoration from the world as a warning sign of defeat.

It is simple, we should vote for the candidate the rest of the world does not want. It means he is the one most likely to make America stonger and better. The rest of the world does not want that.

Guest Gritz
me51 (

It is simple, we should vote for the candidate the rest of the world does not want.

Uhhmmm.....we did that 8 and 4 years ago.....Haven't exactly been enjoying sterling results have we?

Your theory, therefore, sucks the big one.

gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

It is simple, we should vote for the candidate the rest of the world does not want.

Uhhmmm.....we did that 8 and 4 years ago.....Haven't exactly been enjoying sterling results have we?

That is your perspective. In my life I have done very well thank you. That is the liberal perspective, the media's perspective that things are horrible. Personally I don't see it. Yes, of course there are problems, but a few of you should have to live through earlier times to get a perspective on what is going on here. Older folks laugh at what people are calling tough times these day. It explains the poll that said older Americans are happier than younger one. Young ones have had it so easy they would not know a hard time if it bit them on the leg.

me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

That is your perspective. In my life I have done very well thank you. That is the liberal perspective, the media's perspectivethat things are horrible. Personally I don't see it. Yes, of course there are problems, but a few of you should have to live through earlier times to get a perspective on what is going on here. Older folks laugh at what people are calling tough times these day. It explains the poll thatsaid older Americans are happier than younger one. Young ones have had it so easy they would not know a hard time if it bit them on the leg.

have you fought in this war? have you lost a brother, sister, wife, husband, son, daughter, father or mother in this war?

joremari (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

That is your perspective. In my life I have done very well thank you. That is the liberal perspective, the media's perspectivethat things are horrible. Personally I don't see it. Yes, of course there are problems, but a few of you should have to live through earlier times to get a perspective on what is going on here. Older folks laugh at what people are calling tough times these day. It explains the poll thatsaid older Americans are happier than younger one. Young ones have had it so easy they would not know a hard time if it bit them on the leg.

have you fought in this war? have you lost a brother, sister, wife, husband, son, daughter, father or mother in this war?

It is because of the sacrifice of those great men and women in the military that I have such a good life. They are fighting the war I do not have to. That is their job and they do it well. There has not been another attack on this soil since 9/11. I keep their sacrifice in mind all the time and remind my children. I also tell them how the Democrats undermind our soldiers for political purposes. They desecrate their sacrifice because they hate President Bush so much. Every time a Democrat says something negative about Iraq it emboldens the enemy and makes them hold out that much longer. Democrats rhetoric cost military lives. Do you support the killing of American soldiers who defend out nation?

Guest Gritz
me51 (7/19/2008)
joremari (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

It is because of the sacrifice of those great menand women in the military that I have such a good life. They are fighting the war I do not have to. That is their job and they do it well. There has not been another attack on this soil since 9/11. I keep their sacrifice in mind all the time and remind my children. I also tell them how the Democrats undermind our soldiers for political purposes. They desecrate their sacrifice because they hate President Bush so much. Every time a Democrat says something negative about Iraq it emboldens the enemy and makes them hold out that much longer. Democrats rhetoric cost military lives. Do you support the killing of American soldiers who defend out nation?

"undermind?" Is that someone who only thinks low thoughts?

Bush is the perfect spokesman for you guys. He doesn't really have a command of the English language either......:w00t::w00t:

me51 (7/19/2008)
joremari (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

It is because of the sacrifice of those great men and women in the military that I have such a good life. They are fighting the war I do not have to. That is their job and they do it well. There has not been another attack on this soil since 9/11. I keep their sacrifice in mind all the time and remind my children. I also tell them how the Democrats undermind our soldiers for political purposes. They desecrate their sacrifice because they hate President Bush so much. Every time a Democrat says something negative about Iraq it emboldens the enemy and makes them hold out that much longer. Democrats rhetoric cost military lives. Do you support the killing of American soldiers who defend out nation?

Guest Gritz
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

I believe you unwittingly summed up a typical neoconservative viewpoint. You seem to be only concerned about how well you are doing. You then stated that you don't see that things are horrible (for anyone I assume...).

Well, of course you don't! You're only attentive to your own condition.

Keep that head in the sand. That's a good view for you.

Is there a politician who has done less than Barack? Wow...are we electing a kindergarten kid...Baby Barack.

Man seems like he never introduced a bill, was barely in the Senate before he used it to run for President, never created a job, South Chicago appears in worse condition now then when he moved into the area.

Is this like the dot com era...where you look for the company that is losing the most money and invest in it? Does the emperor have any clothes "beyond the rhetoric", which seems to shift depending on who he speaks to.

And, don't you almost get whiplash watching him spin his head back and forth from one teleprompter to the other, unable to remember what his speech and values for the day are?

me51 (7/19/2008)
Yes, Obama is loved around the world.But think, why do you think all these nations love Obama? What possible interest do they have in him being elected? Do you actually think they wish us to have a President that will make us better? They most certainly want a candidate that will weaken America. If I was Obama I would take all this adoration from the world as a warning sign of defeat.

It is simple, we should vote for the candidate the rest of the world does not want. It means he is the one most likely tomake America stonger and better.The rest of the world does not want that.

I apply similar logic.

If the (liberal)MSM are salivating so hard for something,(Obama) it can't be good.

Do and act the opposite of what the media tells you because they are not out for your best interest.

gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

I believe you unwittingly summed up a typical neoconservative viewpoint. You seem to be only concerned about how well you are doing. You then stated that you don't see that things are horrible (for anyone I assume...).

Well, of course you don't! You're only attentive to your own condition.

Keep that head in the sand. That's a good view for you.

I could have not made my point clearer myself. Yes, I think as an individual, you think as a group, and decide how to think as a group. You said it yourself. You think and vote with others not  by your self. 

If we all were attentive to our own condition we would have no poor. Do you understand? Should we all have to pay because some chose not to be attentive to their own condition?

me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

That is your perspective. In my life I have done very well thank you. That is the liberal perspective, the media's perspectivethat things are horrible. Personally I don't see it. Yes, of course there are problems, but a few of you should have to live through earlier times to get a perspective on what is going on here.

and this my friends and where the problem lies.....there is a segment of society that thinks because their life is good that everyone else's is also...or that because their life is good everyone else's SHOULD be also....and they don't care about their fellow citizens they HEAR are in need...it's called being out of touch with the real people....i grew up poor..i'm not poor anymore but i realize THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO EXISTS ON THIS PLANET and i'm able to remember the difficulties i had.....if you don't think that gas being doubled in the last couple of years and foreclosures happening at record rates isn't something that is greatly affecting lots of people negatively, then stop voting because THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY TRYING TO HELP THOSE THAT NEED IT (whether you SEE IT or not).

your president had 8 years to bring something positive to the table and he flushed it down the toilet. we're tired of it, we're tired of having a clown as a president, and we're tired of those impoverished (believe me Mr. Virtual Reality, they exist) being stepped on because people like yourself for some reason feel compelled, not to help defend those who could use the help, but instead to help those who are ahead of the game already.

you voted because the man (Bush) used religion and patriotism as a campaign agenda which should have offended you because he was working you on your deep-seeded beliefs, not because he cares, but because he wants your vote........yet instead of being offended that someone would use your fundamental core beliefs as a bumper sticker, you fell for it crook, lie, and stinker.

stop following your party line to the T or forming your beliefs to fit whatever they tell you, and go out there and see what goes on and make opinions based on what is good for this country as a whole, not just those that have already made it.

me51 (7/19/2008)
Yes, Obama is loved around the world.But think, why do you think all these nations love Obama? What possible interest do they have in him being elected? Do you actually think they wish us to have a President that will make us better? They most certainly want a candidate that will weaken America. If I was Obama I would take all this adoration from the world as a warning sign of defeat.

It is simple, we should vote for the candidate the rest of the world does not want. It means he is the one most likely tomake America stonger and better.The rest of the world does not want that.

and for the love of god, do you actually believe that the rest of the world is out to get you? yes, that must be it...ALL OF THE PLANET AND THE POOR OF AMERICA ARE IN CAHOOTS TO TAKE ALL THE MONEY FROM THE RICH PEOPLE IN AMERICA WHO WORKED SO HARD TO GET IT......there is a level of madness in that philosophy.

Hazy Dayz (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

That is your perspective. In my life I have done very well thank you. That is the liberal perspective, the media's perspectivethat things are horrible. Personally I don't see it. Yes, of course there are problems, but a few of you should have to live through earlier times to get a perspective on what is going on here.

and this my friends and where the problem lies.....there is a segment of society that thinks because their life is good that everyone else's is also...or that because their life is good everyone else's SHOULD be also....and they don't care about their fellow citizens they HEAR are in need...it's called being out of touch with the real people....i grew up poor..i'm not poor anymore but i realize THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO EXISTS ON THIS PLANET and i'm able to remember the difficulties i had.....if you don't think that gas being doubled in the last couple of years and foreclosures happening at record rates isn't something that is greatly affecting lots of people negatively, then stop voting because THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY TRYING TO HELP THOSE THAT NEED IT (whether you SEE IT or not).

your president had 8 years to bring something positive to the table and he flushed it down the toilet. we're tired of it, we're tired of having a clown as a president, and we're tired of those impoverished (believe me Mr. Virtual Reality, they exist) being stepped on because people like yourself for some reason feel compelled, not to help defend those who could use the help, but instead to help those who are ahead of the game already.

you voted because the man (Bush) used religion and patriotism as a campaign agenda which should have offended you because he was working you on your deep-seeded beliefs, not because he cares, but because he wants your vote........yet instead of being offended that someone would use your fundamental core beliefs as a bumper sticker, you fell for it crook, lie, and stinker.

stop following your party line to the T or forming your beliefs to fit whatever they tell you, and go out there and see what goes on and make opinions based on what is good for this country as a whole, not just those that have already made it.

Some of us are not so miserble in our lives to keep whining. We go out and work. I have to pay for two kids. Do you know how much that cost?  but I do not whine, I work. That is what I chose and that is what I do as do most Americans.

Hazy Dayz (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

Why in the ##### would I care about anyone else. Wake up you hippie relic. We all have to look out for ourselves.

me51 (7/20/2008)
Hazy Dayz (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

Why in the ##### would I care about anyone else. Wake up you hippie relic. We all have to look out for ourselves.

Go try to produce everything your family needs without the help of another human for one day. Without the human that employs you, without the human that buys your product, without the human that delivers products, without the humans that process the products... If you can't see that you are in this thing with OTHER humans, and how dependent you ALREADY are on said humans, then you may just be the ####### #### in the whole world.

deathdawg (7/20/2008)
me51 (7/20/2008)
Hazy Dayz (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

Go try to produce everything your family needs without the help of another human for one day. Without the human that employs you, without the human that buys your product, without the human that delivers products, without the humans that process the products... If you can't see that you are in this thing with OTHER humans, and how dependent you ALREADY are on said humans, then you may just be the ####### #### in the whole world.

I don't have to do that thanks to capitalism. People make money serving me. I get paid to serve others. you see how it works.

me51 (7/20/2008)
deathdawg (7/20/2008)
me51 (7/20/2008)
Hazy Dayz (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

I don't have to do that thanks to capitalism. People make money serving me. I get paid to serve others. you see how it works.

ummm did you read his post?

so if there was no one there to serve...how would you make money?

if you don't think capitalism is NOT dependent on others then you are going to be digging sand out of your ears for a LNG LONG time because your head is FIRMLY buried in it.

deathdawg (7/20/2008)
me51 (7/20/2008)
Hazy Dayz (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

Complete and utter ownage there.

me51 (7/20/2008)
deathdawg (7/20/2008)
me51 (7/20/2008)
Hazy Dayz (7/19/2008)
me51 (7/19/2008)
gritblitzer (7/19/2008)
me51 (

Wow..you just proved his post..you need others to make money and feed your family.

You also need supermarket workers where you buy your food, truckers to deliver it, power workers to produce energy for your house and business and that supermarket. You need doctors when you get sick. You need utility workers and other workers for water to drink and bathe in. You need auto workers to build your car and your clients cars.

I could go on but what is the point? You NEED other people besides yourself if you plan to live within the grid. You can always become a mountain man and build your own house and grow your own food..but we all know you aint got it in you for all that. So grow up, nowhere man.