Pre-Patch PS3 NCAA 09 Rosters

Supposedly rosters will have to be re-done after EA releases a patch within the next week or two... They might still work but no guarantees.. nonetheless they work now minus editing players and will hold us over with real players until EA fixes their crap..

They obviously didn't test this game at all before release, this is why monopolies are bad, they get lazy in design and don't fix easy to fix bugs... I know b/c im a game designer/developer or studying to be rather and they're lazy...

monoxide (7/19/2008)
atlfalcon36 (7/19/2008)
Supposedly rosters will have to be re-done after EA releases a patch within the next week or two... They might still work but no guarantees.. nonetheless they work now minus editing players and will hold us over with real players until EA fixes their crap..

They obviously didn't test this game at all before release, this is why monopolies are bad, they get lazy in design and don't fix easy to fix bugs... I know b/c im a game designer/developer or studying to be rather and they're lazy...

holy crap!, I just downloaded the roster from EAsportscom, and it has the name for every single player in the game, NICE!

is there a cost for this?

monoxide (7/19/2008)
SacFalcFan (7/19/2008)
monoxide (7/19/2008)
atlfalcon36 (7/19/2008)

holy crap!, I just downloaded the roster from EAsportscom, and it has the name for every single player in the game, NICE!

is there a cost for this?

nope, go to online play in the game, go to "EA Locker", and where it says download roster, do it from "EArosterscom", and then your all set. So much funner when you have all the players named, and fixed up. :D

hey thanks and checked out the recruiting thread in college sports forum gt got a commitment today. OL Will Jackson.

I downloaded them and they work when I load them and then "Play Now". They do not work in the dynasty that Ihad already started. Do I need to start the dynasty over to get them to work in the dynasty or is that not even an option (i.e updated rosters wont work in dynasty mode).

Play on PS3 by the way.

I downloaded them and they work when I load them and then "Play Now". They do not work in the dynasty that Ihad already started. Do I need to start the dynasty over to get them to work in the dynasty or is that not even an option (i.e updated rosters wont work in dynasty mode).

Play on PS3 by the way.

just start a new dynasty and they will work