Regan economic advisor endorses Obama

Xnex

The endorsements, the slip-ups....the hits just keep on coming......

CRAWFORD, TX (CNN) An embarrassing slip up for the White House press office Saturday, when an aide hit the wrong button and mistakenly sent to the news media a Reuters article saying Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki backs presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's troop withdrawal plan.

White House spokesman Scott Stanzel says, "It was a mistake. Clips list for staff was supposed to be the addressee."

The Obama campaign quickly took advantage of the mistake, forwarding an ABC report detailing the incident to its press list.

This is not the first time the White House has emailed in error. But its timing is particularly embarrassing as the Bush administration's recent agreement with al-Maliki on a "general time horizon" for withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq is being cited by some as resembling Obama's proposal that U.S. forces should leave within 16 months.

me51 (7/19/2008)
xnex (7/18/2008)
Doctor Larry Hunter, who helped develop the GOP's Contract with America announces his intentions to support Obama

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#25742591

I watched his speech and he did no such thing. That is a democrat stretching the truth.

He said this in an op-ed piece, does this make it clear enough?

"But here's the thing: Even if my hopes on domestic policy are dashed and Obama reveals himself as an unreconstructed, dyed-in-the-wool, big-government liberal, I'm still voting for him."