Braves vs. Nationals

Scott24Falcons

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott24Falcons (7/18/2008)
Jeff Francoeur still looks completely lost at the plate.

Agreed. I kept my mouth shut at the bar tonight, but I heard plenty of people talking about the same thing. Hudsons bad streak, if we could call it that, is going to end. He had some bad luck on defense tonight, but thankfully got a well deserved win. I hope Jurrjens shows out tomorrow night because I'm going... hopefully and it will keep my streak of every home game I've been to (30+) win streak going...

Yeah, this is pathetic.  Good teams don't lose to the Washington Nationals.  Little things like Prado failing to catch the ball on the stolen-base attempt end up killing us.  Jeff Francoeur is a complete bum.  Not only is he still lost at the plate, but his misread on that hard-hit ball to RF was just ridiculous.

The only "good" news is that we're making Lannan work here.  We need to get into that Nats' bullpen.

Kudos to Gregor Blanco with a 3-hit night so far.

Another typical Jo Jo start. I'm officially done cheering for this team for the year, buying any merchandise, and will no longer watch games as frequently as I used to. I've got stacks of unseen movies, and all it took was 10 minutes of todays game for me to decide it was movie time.

This team is miserable.  I thought Jo-Jo had finally turned the corner last month when he put together a few really good starts in-a-row, but he's been awful these past 5 starts or so. 

This Nationals team is SO bad.  Losing this series to them will be more than enough to say adios to Tex.  There's no way the Braves can lose this series and still consider themselves contenders.