You know football season is close...

ignorant_icarus (7/18/2008)
Absolute (7/18/2008)
Have you ever missed a game (for whatever reason) and we lost and then thought to yourself...

"If I had been watching we probably would have won?"

Funny you say that. That's what happen vs. the rams last year. My wife thinks I'm weird.

That IS funny cause I was on the road and was listening to it on SIRIUS thinking the same thing.  I got home and we were coming back...LOL!

Absolute (7/18/2008)
Absolute (7/18/2008)
Have you ever missed a game (for whatever reason) and we lost and then thought to yourself...

Funny you say that. That's what happen vs. the rams last year. My wife thinks I'm weird.

That IS funny cause I was on the road and was listening to it on SIRIUS thinking the same thing. I got home and we were coming back...LOL!

I also notice if we get a first down while I'm standing up, I'm afraid to sit down. I probably won't jinx them, but who wants to roll that dice?

Absolute (7/18/2008)
Absolute (7/18/2008)

That IS funny cause I was on the road and was listening to it on SIRIUS thinking the same thing. I got home and we were coming back...LOL!

I also notice if we get a first down while I'm standing up, I'm afraid to sit down. I probably won't jinx them, but who wants to roll that dice?

lol...you need help with me

houston-23 (7/18/2008)
Absolute (7/18/2008)
Absolute (7/18/2008)

lol...you need help with me

Same could be said for all die hard fans who come back every year just to get kicked in the nuts. haha