Chiefs Released Greg Wesley

Jeffrey Olney

Uh No -- since 2005 his tackle total and INT total has steadily dropped off each year - last year he went from 67 tackles & 3 INTs in 14 games in 2006 to 30 tackles & 0 INTs in 15 games in 2007 - that definately shows something is wrong there. Falcons need to step away from this prospect, don't even consider it.

atlfalcon36 (7/18/2008)
crankthatbatman (7/18/2008)
hahahaha..another classic player cut and bring him home TD thread...hahahaha. man i love this board.

Every player thats cut thats above an 80 in Madden gets this kind of response every time... even criminals like Odell Thurman

along with chris henry..

atlfalcon36 (7/18/2008)
hahahaha..another classic player cut and bring him home TD thread...hahahaha. man i love this board.

Every player thats cut thats above an 80 in Madden gets this kind of response every time... even criminals like Odell Thurman

along with chris henry..

yes... at least we can't use Bring him Home McKay anymore... I'm sure another "sign [bring random 80+ overall madden player]" cliche will surface for TD.

Hey, us Madden playing, Falcon users need all the help we can get too....

Seriously, Wesley deserves a look, if he's willing to sign for the right money. And you can never have enough depth at any position.  Besides Milloy aint gonna last forever.  So adding Wesley to the second will at least add depth and competition.

Again, for the right money.  Don't break the bank on him.