Gamefly

ProtoType

haha, i think they're taking about the trial price.

gamefly is sweet though. i've been using them for years and they keep improving. when i first started they had 1 ship center in cali and now they have 4, CA,PA,FL & TX. My buddy just got a $6 month trial and you get 400 ms points with xbox live (www.gamefly.com/live). Right now I have the basic 1 game at time sub for $17/month keep the game as long as you want, send it back and they send out the next game.

Not only a great way to try new games but totally a money saver over buying new games and then try to sell them when your bored of em. Tons of other benefits like being able to keep the game your renting, rewards, cheap used games, etc.

Tim Delane (7/21/2008)
I assume you must have contacted them if you found that out? That sucks! Hopefully you can get it figured out. It the next best thing to sliced bread for a gamer. I'd leave home without it, except there's no reason to leave home anymore!:D

No luck, its BS because they will not believe me, they told me to contact some collection agency and want me to pay for something I didn't even do.

Screw Gamefly.