The 2009 Atlanta Falcons

Snoop armon

Jigga Donkey (7/18/2008)
You will be lucky to win 6 games, that would be like any other team winning 12.

Teams will show no mercy and will flat out embarass your team.

what kind of a name is jigga donkey???hahahahahaha. i kno my name sucks, but wow jigga donkey. sounds like a new dance. do the jigga donkey.

crankthatbatman (7/18/2008)
Jigga Donkey (7/18/2008)

what kind of a name is jigga donkey???hahahahahaha. i kno my name sucks, but wow jigga donkey. sounds like a new dance. do the jigga donkey.

Your name's cool dude.  BTW, did you see the Dark Knight premier last night?  I heard it was "off the chain." 

Bill Cox (7/18/2008)
Jigga Donkey (7/18/2008)

Your name's cool dude.  BTW, did you see the Dark Knight premier last night?  I heard it was "off the chain." 

oh...it was chainless..man naw i didnt get a chance to, but im going to see it 2morrow. i know its gonna be off the meatrack.

formul8or (7/17/2008)
If we don't get over 4 wins then I don't think we improved from last year. Six is realistic, I'll hope for 8.

I think we'll win about 4-5 but it will be a vast improvement over last year. Last year we had a team that had no direction and several aging veterans that if we had kept would have kept us mediocre at best. I gotta feeling that this team is going to look very lost at the beginning of the season but start coming together toward the end and have a very good season the year after.

It'll all depend on who we keep, who we get rid of and who we can sign/draft. It's too soon to tell what the 2009 version will look like because we don't know who will be on that team. Just taking a guess, I'd say 8-8 would be a good projection, with the Falcons addressing the DL and LB positions in the '09 Draft and getting some CB and WR help from free agency.

Jigga Donkey (7/18/2008)

I'm sorry, my name is pretty dumb crankthatbatman, how silly of me

i already admitted my name sucks..it was just a spur of the moment name because i was in a rush. but u on the other hand, i bet u thought long and hard about that name...