Give me some interesting music to listen to.

LennonMcCartney (7/17/2008)
Ronald loves the falcons (7/17/2008)
A tribe called quest midnight marauders because i dont know who Lennon McCartney is.

Well then you should do some downloading of your own.

what kind of music is it?

Ronald loves the falcons (7/18/2008)
LennonMcCartney (7/17/2008)
Ronald loves the falcons (7/17/2008)
A tribe called quest midnight marauders because i dont know who Lennon McCartney is.

Well then you should do some downloading of your own.

what kind of music is it?

They are members of the beatles... or were. Depending on how you'd look at it.

This may or may not be the type of music you listen to, but I have really gotten into two bands lately:

Death Cab

&

Shwayze

Shwayze is at the top of all my song lists. Check him/them out (it is one guy named Shwayze, but he always has Cisco doing his vocals and productions, so they call themselves, as a band, Shwayze)

The Black Crowes' new album, Warpaint, is uber-cool.

Kind of a Stones/Faces vibe going on, but with a Southern tint and in some cases a bit of a Zeppelin sound.

Good stuff. Here's a video for the first single, "Goodbye Daughters of the Revolution"

go to pandora.com...put a song or artist in and they'll play music to that specific type...pretty specific and has an extensive database.

also I like The Heavy...cool band just got exposed to...any side project by les claypool...currently i'm getting back into Tool....i like A Place To Bury Strangers...you may like some Band of Horses......maybe reminisce down Fishbone lane?....song called Here But I'm Gone by Curtis Mayfield is amazing......try Hank Williams 3, you'd be surprised, plays couple different types of music......off the billboard hip hop?- Murs, Lyrics Born, Atmosphere, Mr. Lif, Guru, Deltron 3030, Virus Syndicate.....Thievery Corporation...My Morning Jacket....really like The Black Keys- 2 man band with 4 man sound...Chris Robinson and the New Earth Mud....

word.