Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid...

Pelosi had the balls to call Bush a total failure. But really, what has she done other than guide Congress to the lowest approval rating, well, EVER??

Harry Reid has the balls to talk energy/environmental policy when his office is blocking one of two major hurdles to cut this country's carbon emissions by 50% (nuclear waste storage).

Both of them are exactly what this country doesn't need, and are equally. if not more damaging than our doosh bag President.

##### you Nancy. ##### you Harry. And ##### you George.

They all 3 embody what is wrong with our government. But Pelosi and Reid and most of the rest of our 'Do-nothing' congress will be easily re-elected because despite Congress' low approval ratings, everyone loves their own Congressman. It's the rest that are a bunch of scoundrels.

So we will elect a new president this year. Not much will change despite how in love with the word he seems to be. Our government will continue to expand and spend money that it does not have. (Two things that we citizens seem to a lot of as well.) Because most of us are not smart enough to get past the Democrat vs Republican circus and we cheerlead for one party because we have allowed ourselves to be conditioned to think that they are our only choices.

We are getting the government that we deserve and want. Irregardless of what approval ratings say.

I promised deathdawg I'd vote for his Democrat friend (instead of fat cat Nate Deal....what a great name for a DC fat cat...'DEAL')   this November if he's on the ballot. 

The guy's a doctor, I seem to recall....but I forgot his name.

And I wasn't kidding.  I'm not voting for ANYONE with a (I) for 'Incumbent' beside their name. 

No f##king way

octoslash (7/18/2008)
I promised deathdawg I'd vote for his Democrat friend (instead of fat cat Nate Deal....what a great name for a DC fat cat...'DEAL') this November if he's on the ballot.

And I wasn't kidding. I'm not voting for ANYONE with a (I) for 'Incumbent' beside their name.

No f##king way

I firmly believe that term limits are the only way we will be able to permanently control congressional spending. The power wielded by the 535 members of Congress is so immense that no matter how noble the intentions they had when elected, all agendas are cast aside in favor of doing anything to stay in office. This usually means copious amounts of pork barrel spending in their home districts.

The prime example of that here in Georgia is Jack Kingston. Once upon a time, he was touted as a fiscal conservative but now he hasn't met an earmark or pork project that he doesn't like.

octoslash (7/18/2008)
I promised deathdawg I'd vote for his Democrat friend (instead of fat cat Nate Deal....what a great name for a DC fat cat...'DEAL') this November if he's on the ballot.

And I wasn't kidding. I'm not voting for ANYONE with a (I) for 'Incumbent' beside their name.

No f##king way

Wow, you're going with a deathdawg endorsed candidate?? Well, I guess there are worse ways to pick who you'll vote for....

23289317.jpg

Personally, I'd go with the dart, but to each his own