we should trade micheal jenkins to miami for a 4th rd draft pick.

he was hurt his rookie year and i thought he was stiff and robotic in college so i dont know how well he fits our scheme of quick feet/quick hands. i know our staff was drooling over glenn dorsey because i was loving him for the same reason. i like chris doleman type DT's. we needed ryan more though so i'm glad we got who we did.

i did'nt like jenkins out of college because he is not a natural pass cather, i like derek hagans even less as he has feet for hands. parcells "loves big WR's" and of the 3 WR's on our team that are fighting for the last two spots behind white, robinson, and douglas, jenkins is the most tradeable. finneran has better hands, and horn's contract wont allow him to be traded. jenkins is good enough to get something in return for. otherwise we probably have to cut finneran. we cant cut horn and it would be stupid to cut the younger jenkins in favor of finneran who might make one more season. either jenkins or finneran will give us the tall WR we need to jump balls and fades to the corner of the end zone. finneran, if healthy, has been better than jenkins in all phases. why not let him make his stupid costly mistakes for someone else and add a pick and or player that we could use like a NT. parcells hates mistakes so he may not be interseted anyway despite having parcells desired measurables.

derek hagans by the way is the dolphins likely 3rd WR and former 3rd rd pick even though he should have been an undrafted free agent. if tab perry comes back from injury they may not feel the need to make a move but jenkins would be a great #3 WR for them. likewise rodrique wright would be good competition for our DL but an added draft pick would be my ultimate goal. we could potentially get wright after cuts.

as i said before, i loved dorsey, but in the final couple days before the draft i came to the conclusion that we had to take ryan even if dorsey were there. i doubt we could get moss for redman, but even if we did, shockley would still be cut, as not even having randy moss to throw to would make him an NFL QB.

peter griffin (7/17/2008)
as i said before, i loved dorsey, but in the final couple days before the draft i came to the conclusion that we had to take ryan even if dorsey were there. i doubt we could get moss for redman, but even if we did, shockley would still be cut, as not even having randy moss to throw to would make him an NFL QB.

Do you always think and talk about two different things at the

same time? Jenkins connection with Dorsey is not clear to me.

LADBABY (7/17/2008)Do you always think and talk about two different things at the same time? Jenkins connection with Dorsey is not clear to me.

there is no connection, i was talking about trading jenkins, someone else made a rediculous notion to trade matt ryan for glenn dorsey, and redman for moss so shockley could be the starter. see afore mentioned confusing post by yours truly for my response to rediculous notion. i dont always think and talk about two different things at the same time, but i can. multi taskers, god love em.

peter griffin (7/17/2008)
LADBABY (7/17/2008)Do you always think and talk about two different things at the same time? Jenkins connection with Dorsey is not clear to me.

there is no connection, i was talking about trading jenkins, someone else made a rediculous notion to trade matt ryan for glenn dorsey, and redman for moss so shockley could be the starter. see afore mentioned confusing post by yours truly for my response to rediculous notion. i dont always think and talk about two different things at the same time, but i can. multi taskers, god love em.

Well I can tell you have an excellent mind, perhaps a bit random, was all I

was saying. You cleared up for me.