RYAN COULD START per NFL.com. . .Turner-Norwood like MJD-Taylor per NFL.com. . .

I know its just could at the moment but I thought you guys would like to read this:

Turner-Norwood like MJD-Taylor?

Michael Turner, RB ATL
News: Falcons coach Mike Smith, the former defensive coordinator in Jacksonville, brought in Mike Mularkey, the former Buffalo head coach, to design game plans and call plays on offense. Mularkey and Smith plan to take advantage of Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood as big-play threats at running back. "Mike and I have very similar philosophies in terms of offensive football," Smith said. "We want to be able to run the football. That's the cornerstone of what we want to do. We have the players that will allow us to run the football." Smith says the Turner-Norwood combination, running behind FB Ovie Mughelli, could compare with Jacksonville's tandem of Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew. "When you have that kind of combination, I think it creates problems for the defense that's used to trying to tackle a certain style of runner," Smith said. "Then the next play, or the next series, you've got to go tackle a different kind of guy."
Analysis: Look for Turner to get more carries and touchdowns than Norwood. Consider Turner a No. 3 Fantasy RB coming into the season with the chance to start most weeks if he plays well. Hopefully he won't lose too many carries to Norwood. Plan on drafting Turner beginning in Round 4 of most leagues.

news-note-hot.gif Ryan could start

Matt Ryan, QB ATL
News: Many teams try to give rookie quarterbacks a year to watch and learn. For the Falcons, there may be no reason for patience. The sooner the transition to the Matt Ryan era can begin, the better for the team to move past the Michael Vick era. Ryan doesn't seem concerned about talk he could play or even start in the opening game. "I think that's certainly the goal, to prepare to play, to do everything you can to be on the field and play," he said. "That's what I'm going to do. I think I did well picking things up in minicamp. I know there's still a lot to learn. I think I've done pretty well so far." The Falcons tried Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich and Chris Redman as starters last year. Ryan could surpass Redman as the starter with a strong showing in training camp. Harrington also returns.
Analysis: Reports earlier this summer had Ryan leading the competition ahead of Redman and Harrington. Fantasy owners should ignore Ryan in seasonal drafts for now, but he could emerge as a No. 2 option during the season. In rookie-only drafts, plan on taking Ryan with a first-round pick.

no offense but duh ryan could start. there isnt a lot of resistance in his path as far as i can tell (even though i like redman and appreciate what he did for us last year). but really... as soon as he is ready to start i have a feeling he will be in the game. whether that is week 1 or week 11.

thanks for the post though.