Let's give it up for Dimitroff, the Chiefs still have 7 players unsigned

LOUISVILLEfan

It's too early to tell if this guy is gonna be a winner, but so far he's looked really impressive IMHO. 

I expect Baker and Lofton to sign next week and hopefully Boley in the near future.  Good Job TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I live in KC and the local sports radio has been blasting 'em about not getting these guys signed.  No one expects much from their rookies until midseason. 

Bill Cox (7/17/2008)
It's too early to tell if this guy is gonna be a winner, but so far he's looked really impressive IMHO. 

I expect Baker and Lofton to sign next week and hopefully Boley in the near future.  Good Job TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I live in KC and the local sports radio has been blasting 'em about not getting these guys signed.  No one expects much from their rookies until midseason. 

You live in KC....????  WOW!!  Who are the big names with KCs draft this year...??

trubirdfan4life (7/17/2008)
KC had a GREAT draft!!!!

Glen Dorsey, Branden Albert, Brandon Flowers, and Jamaal Charles. All of these guys are starters and 3 of the 4 will be stars in the NFL.

Later they picked up Barry Richardson who I think could turn into a very good Lineman.

Chiefs maybe 1 or 2 years away if they can find themselves a good quarterback.

chitow2atl_falcon (7/17/2008)
KC had a GREAT draft!!!!

Glen Dorsey, Branden Albert, Brandon Flowers, and Jamaal Charles. All of these guys are starters and 3 of the 4 will be stars in the NFL.

Later they picked up Barry Richardson who I think could turn into a very good Lineman.

Chiefs maybe 1 or 2 years away if they can find themselves a good quarterback.

Problem is, they think Croyle is their guy.  I say they're nuts.  He wasn't even that good in college.  Ironic part is Trent Green is sitting the bench in St. Louis. 

KC had a GREAT draft!!!!

Glen Dorsey, Branden Albert, Brandon Flowers, and Jamaal Charles.  All of these guys are starters and 3 of the 4 will be stars in the NFL.

****, Id be happy if we could just get Dorsey

KC had a GREAT draft!!!!

Glen Dorsey, Branden Albert, Brandon Flowers, and Jamaal Charles.  All of these guys are starters and 3 of the 4 will be stars in the NFL.

But no one is signed....:pinch:

Are you sure that they don't have their picks signed?  I could swear every troll, and NFC South fan of other teams, telling us that we were light years behind KC, due to their draft, and practically handing the Lombardi trophy to them, based on the drafting of Glen Dorsey...

Herm Edwards is a Players Coach.

To Rip Herm is like everybody who riped Tony Dungy

when he was Coaching Tampa.

Herm was brought in to rebuild the Chiefs from the ground up and

He is Doing It Right.

I am thinking that the Chiefs will take it all in 2 more years.

Next year look for a Trade, Redman to KC for a #2+5 pick.

Redman is a Player if he does not get "retired" this season.

Go Birds Go Chiefs.

KC had a GREAT draft!!!!

That's pretty **** sick. SOmetimes the stars just line up for you.

formul8or (7/17/2008)
We signed our picks early because we give them too much money to resist.

We blew it with Ryan, the Dolphins tried to help everyone by signing Long lower than Russell last year and we f'ed that up for everyone.

This is exactly what I was thinking. We overpaid a guy (Ryan) who has exactly done nothing to an obscene amount of cash. I am also thinking if the Chiefs threw money at their picks in the manner we did then their picks would be signed too, so the whole point of this thread is moot. Instead of the mentality that the Chiefs are morons for not signing their picks, maybe it is us that screwed the pooch by acting with desperation instead of shrewdness in waiting for the market for signing these player established itself.

It really doesn't matter right now, they still have about a week to get some of the guys in there.  Hey, even if they are late, the guys are coming and the chiefs will be better soon.  This year, they are not going to the playoffs.  They will all be there before camp is over.  I know it is very important to get guys into camp on time. But hey when is the last time that KC was a force? Take the time to get the deals right and don't cripple your cap space to make a quick sign(matt ryan).  They will be fine in a couple years. 

muskokas finest (7/17/2008)
Chiefs always play hardball with rookies. Peterson knows his $hit

Petersen's a failure and everyone wants him out of here.  They've got one of the best owners this league has ever seen and haven't won a playoff game since George Brett was still playing baseball.  They just gave up Jared Allen for draft picks.  They don't have a clue.  We will spank them in week 3. 

I agree , Peterson needs the boot! All the media has given KC all  the hype about  having the best draft (which it was) but the second part of a draft is signing the players to prevent hold-outs. Way to go Peterson! WTG  FO for doing a great job getting our players signing up on time.