Parking

tdc2111

I am with you on that.  The map that they have up is very bad.  I have tried a few things on the computer to make it more legible, but have not had any luck.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Would anyone advise me to park or not to pack in the uncovered gulch or the green lot?  I want to tailgate before the game.  What are some of the good tailgating lots?

The Gulch is a pretty good place to tailgate: lots of fellow fans with all sorts of grillin' and chillin' going on before and after the games.  I've only been there for one season, but so far it's been pretty good.

As for a map: go to the Falcons website (link below) and click on the 2007 Georgia Dome and Vicinity Map.  It's a PDF so you can increase the size to suit you. Hope this helps.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/The_D...Directions.aspx

NewFalcon (7/17/2008)
The Gulch is a pretty good place to tailgate: lots of fellow fans with all sorts of grillin' and chillin' going on before and after the games.  I've only been there for one season, but so far it's been pretty good.

As for a map: go to the Falcons website (link below) and click on the 2007 Georgia Dome and Vicinity Map.  It's a PDF so you can increase the size to suit you. Hope this helps.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/The_D...Directions.aspx

The Gulch is great but the problem is they went "up" on the prices from $10/game last year to $25/game this year.......I'm thinking of bypassing the Gulch for cheaper alternative but I like the tailgate in the Gulch.....Doh!:pinch:

I believe that the parking went from $20 to $25 for the Gulch, but it's still a 25% increase over last season.  My understanding is that the Falcons don't own the lots, and negotiated the best rate they could from the lot owners.  It still sucks to have your parking bill raised from $200 to $250.