Seriously..it really is fun getting logged out every time you click your mouse.

Bravo, Falcons board workers. Well played, sirs.

And for anyone who says " this has been posted a thousand times already" well, good, it seems like if they cared they would DO something about the problem now doesn't it?

yea, I know it's a free board but I also know without fans like these it would kinda suck to be them, huh?

It must have something to do with your settings on your browser. It happens maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks on the computer I normally use, but if I'm using a different computer it seems to always happen. Don't know what those settings might be...maybe someone else can take a stab at it?

Haha, I just got booted when I clicked reply.  I'm on IE also.  When I use Firefox, it is extremely rare for me to get booted.  I've probably been logged in for about a month without having to sign in.  IE on the other hand, I've already had to log in about 5 times in 20 minutes. 

I stumbled upon this on our website (People->fans).

What About the Message Boards?
The world-renowned Atlanta Falcons Message Boards will be just ONE PART of the overall FalconsLIFE community. And everything will be tied together under a single login and username. No need to bounce around from login screen to login screen. Isn't that annoying?!?!

Isn't that IRONIC?

Legendary12 (7/19/2008)
Istumbled uponthis on our website (People->fans).

What About the Message Boards?
The world-renowned Atlanta Falcons Message Boards will be just ONE PART of the overall FalconsLIFE community. And everything will be tied together under a single login and username. No need to bounce around from login screen to login screen. Isn't that annoying?!?!

Isn't that IRONIC?

Even moreso when it's just to get on to the same page.:w00t:

complaining bout free stuff. mayb we would get real service on the MB if we paid for it. do you guys want to pay for it?? id take this POS over paying any day. If you pay, then you have a right to complain, but if not, then you should be happy, and just do what Shaud showed it works most of the time for me, and recently ive been reading more than posting.

GEORGIAfan (7/19/2008)
complaining bout free stuff. mayb we would get real service on the MB if we paid for it. do you guys want to pay for it?? id take this POS over paying any day. If you pay, then you have a right to complain, but if not, then you should be happy, and just do what Shaud showed it works most of the time for me, and recently ive been reading more than posting.

That's like saying someone who watched Falcons games on free TV or on someone elses cable has no right to complain when they suck.

Free or not, they advertise their products here and sell a lot of jerseys and tickets to these people.

It's not much to ask that a message board does what it is supposed to do, like quote the right post, not log you out when you try to edit and not tell you you aren't registered or logged in when you clearly are.

It is idiotic that these problems persist for this long. It gives the appearance of them not caring .

What Shaud said is fine, but I'm not gonna copy and paste a link every time I get logged out. Why should the Falcons leave it to fans to find solutions to their boards problems?

Because they don't care, perhaps?

GEORGIAfan (7/19/2008)

I actually do in a way pay because I have to look at ads when I come here. The ads that end up paying for the forums.