WOW...I love these boards

falconchef

Since I live in Colorado and have to go to Donkey Stadium to watch a football game (of which I just got tix to Broncos vs N'awlins... I'll be a Donkey fan that day!!!), I decided to stop by their message boards to see what it was about.  WHAT A #####-AZZ MESSAGE BOARD THEY HAVE!!!  Not one of those jellyfish would stand a chance here!!!  They are SO easily offended and uptight, so sickeningly apologetic, and so tightly monitored that I was ASHAMED that it was a football forum.  They back off each other like they're all French!!  One MOD even broke into the start of a little smack talking to warn that he'd shut the thread down if they continued!!!  (By the way, the thread was a "What do you think other posters look like?" thread, and they were all like, "Post a picture of ME!!"..."What do you think I look like?"...All wussy-like, and begging for attention...It was sick!!)

Man, I'm SOOO glad to be back "home!"

falconchef (7/17/2008)
pencilpusher (7/17/2008)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's Thursday.

You see!  Over there, that'd get you three pages of "You should be nicer to people."  Here, it gets you this...

nerds.jpg

Pencilpusher and "friend" relaxing on Thursday!!!

Hawt.

falconchef (7/17/2008)[Not one of those jellyfish would stand a chance here!!!  They are SO easily offended and uptight,

Umm what board have you been reading because it couldn't have been this one. People on this board are uptight and offended if you post a thread in the wrong forum. Lets not get started on how sensitive and uptight people are if you mention Vick, and lets not get started on how sensitive people are in topics about race.

This board has no room to talk about offended and uptight message boards.

Shaud (7/17/2008)
falconchef (7/17/2008)[Not one of those jellyfish would stand a chance here!!! They are SO easily offended and uptight,

Umm what board have you been reading because it couldn't have been this one. People on this board are uptight and offended if you post a thread in the wrong forum. Lets not get started on how sensitive and uptight people are if you mention Vick, and lets not get started on how sensitive people are in topics about race.

You're talking about ME aren't you??!!!!:angry:

Everyone is always talking about me.:crying:

Shaud (7/17/2008)

ban_him.jpg

Shaud (7/17/2008)
falconchef (7/17/2008)[Not one of those jellyfish would stand a chance here!!!  They are SO easily offended and uptight,

I'll put it like this...It's the difference between Van Halen with David Lee Roth (Falcons boards) and Van Halen with Sammy Hagar (Broncos boards).  One's a party in the jacuzzi with hot babes and booze, the other is an art gallery opening with wives and wine.

Shaud (7/17/2008)

reported!!

ban_him.jpg

These message boards and apparently the Broncos' message boards reflect society quite well in my opinion. It's not just the internet, but the entire nation has become a nation of whiners, Nancy's (Sorry to offend actual people named Nancy, I don't know why we chose your name to associate with crybabies, I would have chose Jennifer if I was in charge of such things), and hand-out seakers.

Everyone needs something to complain about or else their day MIGHT actually end up pretty good, and in today's society, we simply cannot have that. We will NOT stand for happiness. Amen.  

Headshot (7/17/2008)
These message boards and apparently the Broncos' message boards reflect society quite well in my opinion. It's not just the internet, but the entire nation has become a nation of whiners, Nancy's (Sorry to offend actual people named Nancy, I don't know why we chose your name to associate with crybabies, I would have chose Jennifer if I was in charge of such things), and hand-out seakers.

Everyone needs something to complain about or else their day MIGHT actually end up pretty good, and in today's society, we simply cannot have that. We will NOT stand for happiness. Amen.  

dude, my wife's name is jennifer, and she's going to kick your tail for this after i report you for insults.  she's got a mean right hook and lefty groin kick.

falconchef (7/17/2008)
Since I live in Colorado and have to go to Donkey Stadium to watch a football game (of which I just got tix to Broncos vs N'awlins... I'll be a Donkey fan that day!!!), I decided to stop by their message boards to see what it was about.  WHAT A #####-AZZ MESSAGE BOARD THEY HAVE!!!  Not one of those jellyfish would stand a chance here!!!  They are SO easily offended and uptight, so sickeningly apologetic, and so tightly monitored that I was ASHAMED that it was a football forum.  They back off each other like they're all French!!  One MOD even broke into the start of a little smack talking to warn that he'd shut the thread down if they continued!!!  (By the way, the thread was a "What do you think other posters look like?" thread, and they were all like, "Post a picture of ME!!"..."What do you think I look like?"...All wussy-like, and begging for attention...It was sick!!)

Man, I'm SOOO glad to be back "home!"

Atleast they dont have a bunch of racist neo-cons on their message board

falconchef (7/17/2008)
Shaud (7/17/2008)

I'll put it like this...It's the difference between Van Halen with David Lee Roth (Falcons boards) and Van Halen with Sammy Hagar (Broncos boards).  One's a party in the jacuzzi with hot babes and booze, the other is an art gallery opening with wives and wine.

If some here could just get a sense of humor, it would be great.

Shaud (7/20/2008)
me51 (7/20/2008)

If some here could just get a sense of humor, it would be great.

If you're talking about nobody laughing at your post, what have you said that is funny?

Maybe I haven't, but also do not think a thread about showing females such disrespect is funny.

Shaud (7/20/2008)
me51 (7/20/2008)
Maybe I haven't, but also do not think a thread about showing females such disrespect is funny.

I agree, too bad that thread was directed at jealous guys and not females.

Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of it. If I did, I apologize. I am kind of sensitive to this kind of thing. I am married and have two daughters who will be dating in the next five years. The thought of any guy treating them with such disregard makes me very angry.

me51 (7/20/2008)

Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of it. If I did, I apologize. I am kind of sensitive to this kind of thing. I am married and have two daughters who will be dating in the next five years. The thought of any guy treating them with such disregard makes me very angry.

I got it from that.