Officially ridiculous

paulitik

And directing at the Mods is just as bad, they don't have any control over the services of the boards.

They just ban people, move things, ban nobody, lock threads, delete threads, and are supposed to allow people into PF.

It's an outside group that run this board.

Well excuse me then, I was completely wrong. This new board is great.

I just love that:

1. I have to re-log on every other comment. I'm so privileged, I get to retype my email address 15 times in 10 minutes,in case I forget it! Thanks AFMB!

2. That now that the board is a "Social Network" I can't access it at work

3. White supremacists can use the Klan in their avatar and racist propaganda ("cleverly" trying to use leftist satire) in their signature is allowed, but if you mention the name of a certain type of flower that rhymes with "dansy" describing a traitorous coach it gets censored.

4. I have to endure 4000 posts about Brett Favre taking the Falcons to the Super Bowl, then the Olympics, the World Series, the Daytona 500, and the World Cup next year.

God, I was such an ###hole

Please forgive the #### out of me.

paulitik (7/17/2008)

I just love that:

1. I have to re-log on every other comment. I'm so privileged, I get to retype my email address 15 times in 10 minutes,in case I forget it! Thanks AFMB!

3. White supremacists can use the Klan in their avatar and racist propaganda ("cleverly" trying to use leftist satire) in their signature is allowed, but if you mention the name of a certain type of flower that rhymes with "dansy" describing a traitorous coach it gets censored.

4. I have to endure 4000 posts about Brett Favre taking the Falcons to the Super Bowl, then the Olympics, the World Series, the Daytona 500, and the World Cup next year.

TAKE IT EASY PAUL. I USE TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM. A POSTER TOLD ME TO HIT THE "REFRESH" BUTTON AFTER I LOG ON. IT WORKED FOR ME. AFTER A WHILE I DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT REFRESH ANY MORE EITHER. HOPE IT HELPS YOU.

I have a Mac, a Dell, have tried Firefox, I.E., and Safari, I use the refresh a lot, and I am still having the problem. I use a couple other boards and haven't had these issues. It's not on my end. Maybe I should go Linux.

Sorry for the tirade, I'm just not going to take crap for a legitimate complaint.

paulitik (7/17/2008)

I just love that:

4. Addendum - Enduring the 10000 plus posts concerning MV7....

falconchef (7/17/2008)
Shaud (7/17/2008)
Everytime you get logged out just copy n paste this and you will be logged back in.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/forums/

Just thinking, Shaud...after reading your sig, you must LOVE the sig by DemBirdsCanFly (you know...the one with the light skinned girl wearing Nikes!!??:P).  He doesn't post enough around here!!

:laugh: I've seen him post but I forgot what is in sig.