Terminator Salvation TRAILER

Headshot

Headshot (7/17/2008)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kXnELk6pZVk

I'm having a hard time thinking it's going to be bad with Christian Bale playing John Connor, but it just feels like a disaster waiting to happen, especially with McG directing. We'll see though.

This trailer will also premier before The Dark Knight.

I don't know, it looks pretty good to me......Bale seems to really know how to pick a good script, hopefully he keeps that streak alive.

Ton80Kid (7/17/2008)
Kobold King (7/17/2008)
I'm assuming this movie is taking place many years after the previous? I am unable to view youtube at work.

Yes...John Connor is now grown...

I really wish they could erase Nick Stahl from my brain.  What a weenie John Conner he was.  Guy was like 5'2" and all #####.

kicker23 (7/17/2008)
Ton80Kid (7/17/2008)
Kobold King (7/17/2008)
I'm assuming this movie is taking place many years after the previous? I am unable to view youtube at work.

I really wish they could erase Nick Stahl from my brain.  What a weenie John Conner he was.  Guy was like 5'2" and all #####.

Haha yea he pretty much destroyed the John Connor character, I dont think you can go wrong with Christian Bale.

kicker23 (7/17/2008)
Ton80Kid (7/17/2008)
Kobold King (7/17/2008)

I kept seeing and hearing him saying lines from Tall Tale..."Oh No Pecos, you and Paul Bunyan gotta save me from the Terminator." :P

silentbob1272 (7/17/2008)
Headshot (7/17/2008)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kXnELk6pZVk

I'm having a hard time thinking it's going to be bad with Christian Bale playing John Connor, but it just feels like a disaster waiting to happen, especially with McG directing. We'll see though.

This trailer will also premier before The Dark Knight.

I don't know, it looks pretty good to me......Bale seems to really know how to pick a good script, hopefully he keeps that streak alive.

Alive?

I just want this sucker to finally END.