Now Obama is Promising to Get Rid of All Nuclear Weapons

silentbob1272

Barack Obama has a plan to get rid of all the nuclear weapons in the world.

He s going to achieve this amazing feat by making sure the US adheres to nonproliferation treaties.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...&show_article=1

"Two goals of his administration would be to secure all loose nuclear material during his first term and to rid the world of nuclear weapons, Obama told an audience before a roundtable discussion at Purdue University.

Obama said adhering to nonproliferation treaties would put pressure on nations such as North Korea and Iran."

silentbob1272 (7/16/2008)

He s going to achieve this amazing feat by making sure the US adheres to nonproliferation treaties.

"Two goals of his administration would be to secure all loose nuclear material during his first term and to rid the world of nuclear weapons, Obama told an audience before a roundtable discussion at Purdue University.

Obama said adhering to nonproliferation treaties would put pressure on nations such as North Korea and Iran."

I heard him touch on this last night on Larry King but he wasn't real clear in what he meant. All I caught was that he was going to, not "attempt to", secure loose nukes. If Obama can remove all nuclear weapons from the world, then I will bow my head to him and kiss his feet. It's a pretty safe bet that I won't have to. When I say "pretty safe", I mean GUARANTEED.

Yeah, he did wonders ridding Chicago of guns.

This really is one of the more bizarre statements by Obama.

Obama said adhering to nonproliferation treaties would put pressure on nations such as North Korea and Iran.

Sanctions have had little deterrent affect, but observing compliance would? Iran is worried as much about Israel as they are the US, and Israel isn't a signatory of the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty. North Korea has reversed course recently due to China's influence, the impact of sanctions, and the promise of economic incentives.

Not sure where he gets some of these ideas.

I am not looking forward to the day that me and my family are enslaved by Hussein Obama.

I can only hope that he will change his mind.

So gay. I'm sorry.

I'm just hoping Obama will appreciate my wit and let me be the house whitey.

bellhop_01.jpg

"Here's your invisible tray of food, Mister Obama. Bob says the toilet is clean when you are ready, Sir."

BirdsOfPrey (7/16/2008)
deathdawg (7/16/2008)
The Return of StevieBob. part deux.

The return of the "I have no real argument" so I will make feeble attempts at witty humor libs.

Witty humor for slander, sounds like a good trade for you guys. Since you have no REAL arguments you just slander and spin, typical neocon trait.

Does anyone realize just how many lives have been saved BECAUSE of nuclear weapons?

Obama's treadworn,  evil connotation attached to nukes is yet another laughable stab at vote-getting aimed at the ignorant.  And the funniest part is, when Obama spews this type of gibberish, he KNOWS damned well it's a lie.  He's just hoping YOU don't know it.

eatcorn (7/17/2008)
I'm still not seeing where Obama has said that he will get rid of all nuclear weapons.

You guys know what the word 'proliferation' means, right?

"As long as nuclear weapons exist, we'll retain a strong deterrent. But we will make the goal of eliminating all nuclear weapons a central element in our nuclear policy," Obama said.

Vague and non-specific, I know:doze:

deathdawg (7/17/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (7/16/2008)
deathdawg (7/16/2008)
The Return of StevieBob. part deux.

The return of the "I have no real argument" so I will make feeble attempts at witty humor libs.

Witty humor for slander, sounds like a good trade for you guys. Since you have no REAL arguments you just slander and spin, typical neocon trait.

Slander and Spin?  Oh, you mean like what you do on a daily basis...ok.  Yep, only one side does it people. 

Seriously, I live in Obama's home state, his home town!  Please inform us how he plans to get other countries to give up their nukes when he can't get guns away from the crazy people in his home town?

octoslash (7/17/2008)
Does anyone realize just how many lives have been saved BECAUSE of nuclear weapons?

Obama's treadworn,  evil connotation attached to nukes is yet another laughable stab at vote-getting aimed at the ignorant.  And the funniest part is, when Obama spews this type of gibberish, he KNOWS damned well it's a lie.  He's just hoping YOU don't know it.

Everything Obama says is bulls###. He says it because he's an opportunist who knows what Americans want to hear. After 8 years of horrid presidency and a war that the majority of Americans no longer agree with, all someone like Obama had to do was come in and run as a liberal and use buzzwords like 'Hope' and 'Change' and 'Promise' and he knew bleeding heart liberals and young people trying to get their feet wet in political ideaology would eat it up.

I equate Obama supporters to WWE fans who mark out for the babyface. The good guy can say and do whatever he wants to and the fans will still cheer for him while eating their boogers and acting like a giddy school girl. It's actually disgusting to admit that I have friends who act this way. I think some of my dude friends would actually nibble on his ears and whisper sweet nothings if he asked them to.  

octoslash (7/17/2008)
eatcorn (7/17/2008)
I'm still not seeing where Obama has said that he will get rid of all nuclear weapons.

"As long as nuclear weapons exist, we'll retain a strong deterrent. But we will make the goal of eliminating all nuclear weapons a central element in our nuclear policy," Obama said.

Huh. Seems very unlikely.

Headshot (7/17/2008)
octoslash (7/17/2008)

Everything Obama says is bulls###. He says it because he's an opportunist who knows what Americans want to hear. After 8 years of horrid presidency and a war that the majority of Americans no longer agree with, all someone like Obama had to do was come in and run as a liberal and use buzzwords like 'Hope' and 'Change' and 'Promise' and he knew bleeding heart liberals and young people trying to get their feet wet in political ideaology would eat it up.

I equate Obama supporters to WWE fans who mark out for the babyface. The good guy can say and do whatever he wants to and the fans will still cheer for him while eating their boogers and acting like a giddy school girl. It's actually disgusting to admit that I have friends who act this way. I think some of my dude friends would actually nibble on his ears and whisper sweet nothings if he asked them to.  

Not to mention, he is clean and articulate. 

octoslash (7/17/2008)
eatcorn (7/17/2008)

I think a nuclear weapon free world is a nice idea, but maybe the more important part of the quote is:

"As long as nuclear weapons exist, we'll retain a strong deterrent."

So he's saying the typical sweet liberal "nuclear weapons bad" to appeal to the peace crowd when anyone with a brain knows we won't be the first to get rid of them.

kicker23 (7/17/2008)
Headshot (7/17/2008)
octoslash (7/17/2008)

Not to mention, he is clean and articulate. 

Oh yeah we can't leave that out. The pure amazement and astonishment that a black guy can grasp the English language and form a complete thought, all while NOT wearing baggy clothes, bling, and blaring rap music as he rolls down the street. Obama is the type of guy white people feel secure about voting for, because he probably can't dance that good either.

His only drawback is that he is pretty decent at basketball, and that has us whiteys pretty worried.

"See, I don't harbor ANY kind of suspicion towards black people because I VOTED for the first one to ever become President!!" will become the new "Some of my best friends are black."

grendel (7/17/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (7/16/2008)

Because just as Octo said earlier, Obama knows very well that this is an outright lie, but panders to the starry eyed peacenics anyway. It may not bother you and that's fine, I hate it though when politicians insult us with the stupidity of their lies. I don't believe any American is dim and simple enough to actually buy into this obvious ploy, but apparently Obama does.