McCann enters All-Star Game in time for decisive finale

SteelerDawg6481 (7/16/2008)
WORD!

YOu missed me last night on here, KK, I was in rare-form over Hurdle's refusal to put BMac in the game. My wife went to bed w/o me b/c she knew how pissed I was. She knows MAc is my boy.

And FREE BMAC!

Lol yes you did miss it, Pit had me rolling when he came into the thread saying ##### Hurdle, 10 minutes before that Mookie said Pit is probably cussing at the house when Russell Martin got in before B-Mac

:laugh: :laugh: Go to the ASG thread to see the fun we had last night.

Your tirade on Hurdle was the funniest but the next funniest thing after that was when Scott said maybe they are going to put B-Mac in to pinch run. :laugh:

Shaud (7/16/2008)

Your tirade on Hurdle was the funniest but the next funniest thing after that was when Scott said maybe they are going to put B-Mac in to pinch run. :laugh:

Would of been funnier if he had told Mac to steal a base!:w00t:

like Greg Maddux did on us.:w00t:

Shaud (7/16/2008)
Shaud (7/16/2008)

Would of been funnier if he had told Mac to steal a base!:w00t:

like Greg Maddux did on us.:w00t:

don't be hatin on maddux....he's my boy!:P:D i admit...i did have a man crush on maddux when he was here....not quite to the stalker level that pitt has on mccann, miss underwood, and erin andrews.

mookie6927 (7/16/2008)

don't be hatin on maddux....he's my boy!:P:D i admit...i did have a man crush on maddux when he was here....not quite to the stalker level that pitt has on mccann, miss underwood, and erin andrews.

Hey, you leave Carrie and Erin alone. Especially Carrie. :P

not saying anything bad about them.....just that you have that restraining order and all for the stalker level crush you have on them;):w00t: