NFL hiring experts to look for gang signs LOL

prolikewhoa

Mike Pereira, the NFL's vice president of officiating, said the gang experts being consulted by the league take those factors into account. They are looking for "symbols, clothing, jewelry or other items that would signify an association with criminal gang enterprises," Ahlerich said. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Game officials will not be asked to identify gang signals but will alert league headquarters of anything suspicious they see.

:ermm:...didn't they just state they were checking game tapes? What clothes are being checked? What jewelry? I can already see foolishness.....a guy throws up the Q-hook and next thing you know he's in a gang....I guess the Ques, Kappas, Alphas and Sigmas should just go ahead and prepare a statement right now.

Shaud (7/16/2008)
Man the NFL worry about the smallest ##### possible. Any sign you do with your finger can be looked at as a gang sign if you look deep into it.

Oh well I guess Peyton Manning won't be able to audible anymore.

I always reckon'd that Manning was in the Klan....