Pit Bull Bite Leads To Cat Fight

july425

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Ok here s the story below, but what is fascinating is this woman's athletic skills......she has the best Defensive Tackle skills I've ever seen in my life...and she's real quick too...you gotta see that video

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />TOLEDO, Ohio -- Holly Leach was furious after her 2-year-old son, Aaron, was bitten in the face at home by a friend's pit bull.

"He was playing with the dog, and (the dog) took him by his face and threw him into the kitchen. I called police and they made it out like it was my fault," Leach said.

The mother claims police refused to do anything about the dog, so she launched an attack of her own.

"You're ----- dead, she was heard saying as she stormed into the house.

Holly, stop it. Stop it, a concerned neighbor yelled. Come on you guys."

Neighbors pulled Leach's daughter away in tears, as the enraged mother lashed out against the woman apparently responsible for the pit bull that bit her boy.

Both women emerged from the home after a minute, looking roughed up, Toledo reporter Rob Packer said. The pit bull, however, was still being kept safe inside the home.

"Turn that camera off, the friend said. This is none of your business."

What should be done about the dog?" Packer asked.

The county dog warden said police never alerted them that a child was bitten.

"I would think it would help for us to be called so the report gets made, gets on our records. At this point, we have no complaints from this address," said Karla Hamlin, Acting Lucas County Dog Warden.

The dog warden only launched an investigation after Parker and WNWO-TV showed them video of the injury and the ensuing battle.

The owner's family then surrendered the pit bull without a fight.

The warden said the owner might not face criminal charges, since the pit bull was confined to the home, and licensed.

The dog will be euthanized after 10 days, unless the owner fights in court to get her dog back.

SteelerDawg6481 (7/16/2008)
"Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!"

You thinking Springer...i'm thinking Jones.....she had tackling skills like Tank Johnson..and the way she moved from that sidewalk up those steps into that house, I'm sure her 40 time is quite impressive.

Biloxifalcon (7/16/2008)
Shaud (7/16/2008)
BrianKnobbsandJerrySaggs.jpg

So that is what happen to the Nasty Boys, :sick:

Aww man, that fit perfectly!:laugh:

;), I swear the attacker looks like the one Nasty Boy on the left. I opened this thread up hoping for atleast one of the girls to be hot.

Highly upset now :angry:

Shaud (7/16/2008)
BrianKnobbsandJerrySaggs.jpg

So that is what happen to the Nasty Boys, :sick:

I'm old enough to remember their heyday!

YIKES!:w00t:

Dudley's blow them out of the water IYAM.

Nah Pit they were the originals( I think), if they were then they paved the way for the Dudleys.

Shaud (7/16/2008)

Nah Pit they were the originals( I think), if they were then they paved the way for the Dudleys.

Fair enough, but remember, the Dudley's are 20-time tag champs! :w00t:

"D-VON, GET THE TABLES!"

20 Times I didn't know that well with that said Dudleys >>> Nasty Boys