Sam Baker, Southern Roots

GeorgiaPeach

Although Sam is from Southern California, his family roots are from Arkansas, Tennessee and Mississippi!  He's a natural down home boy!  Looks like our team is coming together and the Falcons could truly be contenders this year!!!  Let's get excited and supportive of our new draft picks.

Don't be so hard on Matt.  Although a superstar back home, he's still a kid that was thrown into the public eye and like any of us, I'm sure uncertain how to deal with it.  He'll come around.

GeorgiaPeach (7/16/2008)
Although Sam is from Southern California, his family roots are from Arkansas, Tennessee and Mississippi!  He's a natural down home boy!  Looks like our team is coming together and the Falcons could truly be contenders this year!!!  Let's get excited and supportive of our new draft picks.

Don't be so hard on Matt.  Although a superstar back home, he's still a kid that was thrown into the public eye and like any of us, I'm sure uncertain how to deal with it.  He'll come around.

Cool first post!  :cool:

Although I didn't check your data on Baker's family southern roots.  I wonder why he didn't play in the SEC?