Richt says UGA will wear black jerseys this year.......

SteelerDawg6481

The black jerseys are pretty cool, but they need to design a black helmet to go with them. Keep the silver pants. All black looks ********, even though some people here get a hard on when the Falcons wear them, I think they look like tights.

The red helmet just looked weird with the black jersey, I definitely think it'd look better if you had like a black helmet with a red G and white outline.

Headshot (7/16/2008)
The black jerseys are pretty cool, but they need to design a black helmet to go with them. Keep the silver pants. All black looks ********, even though some people here get a hard on when the Falcons wear them, I think they look like tights.

The red helmet just looked weird with the black jersey, I definitely think it'd look better if you had like a black helmet with a red G and white outline.

Eh, I saw a rendering of a black helmet last year when the blackout occured and it didn't look right at all. Even w/the black tops.

I do agree w/you that black pants w/the black tops(Falcons) looks cartoonish.

IMO, I thought the red helmet complimented the black tops very well.(Look at my sig and you can see) I think if you had the black helmets you'd be overdoing it a little.

Now, there is a rumor floating that the red pants(Herschel wore them against UT in '80) might make a return this season. I'd like to see them w/the white tops. That'd be awesome.

But please, for the love of all things Holy, do not ever bring back the black pants that Donnan broke out in the '98 OUtback Bowl. God awful!

Headshot (7/16/2008)

When South Carolina came out with them (the black helmet and jersey) they looked pretty good. They should have kept that look.

Headshot (7/16/2008)

i know REV2000 will agree i like the red helmet Black jersey silver pants. it reminds me of Classic Falcons, and i think we should go back to that for the falcons.

GEORGIAfan (7/16/2008)
Headshot (7/16/2008)

i know REV2000 will agree i like the red helmet Black jersey silver pants. it reminds me of Classic Falcons, and i think we should go back to that for the falcons.

Back to the red helmet? God, no.

Too many bad memories in those red ones.

Statick (7/16/2008)
GEORGIAfan (7/16/2008)
Headshot (7/16/2008)

i see it as a rebirth since we have Smith and TD.

Statick (7/16/2008)
GEORGIAfan (7/16/2008)
Headshot (7/16/2008)

Yeah, all of those glorious memories we have of the Atlanta Falcons franchise have happened since we switched to the black helmets.

I don't think it would make much sense to wear the black jerseys for the Cocktail Party, unless they DON'T call for a blackout.

The blackout thing is awesome because the ENTIRE stadium is black and it looks #####ing intimidating.

Having a half-blackout wouldn't be that big of a deal. But if it's left up to the seniors, they'll probably choose the Cocktail Party to wear them.

SteelerDawg6481 (7/16/2008)
SacFalcFan (7/16/2008)
I think it's going to be bama not ut.
Disagree, way too early.

Plus, I think the seniors will want the emotional boost for UT. Not like they need it.

we will disagree here man.. i think the blackout would be huge after a long road game against asu. I don't think fans know how hard of a trip that is. you need that emotional help for the bama game. the ut game is after a bye week, the black jerseys is not needed.