John Abraham

Abraham is the best player on the team in my opinion.

He is a top 5 DE that hasn't had much support from the rest of the d-line so he gets overlooked as being top 5.

His tomahawk chop when he tackles is so fun to watch.

He's one of the few players on the team that never stops fighting in games.

It's a shame we never saw him and Kerney healthy together to see what they could really do.

Man I love Abe, he gets me so pumped!

birdz4i (7/15/2008)
too bad he has always had health issues, he has great speed coming off the corner. that and his strength could have allowed him to make a run at all time sacks, but him never staying healthy has killed that.
Dude... Abe was a HEALTHY beast last year....... Abe had 10 sacks an had no help on the D-Line

formul8or (7/15/2008)
Abraham is the best player on the team in my opinion.

He is a top 5 DE that hasn't had much support from the rest of the d-line so he gets overlooked as being top 5.

His tomahawk chop when he tackles is so fun to watch.

He's one of the few players on the team that never stops fighting in games.

It's a shame we never saw him and Kerney healthy together to see what they could really do.

Man I love Abe, he gets me so pumped!

well we did once, the carolina game 2 years ago and we all know how that one went

atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)
too bad he has always had health issues, he has great speed coming off the corner. that and his strength could have allowed him to make a run at all time sacks, but him never staying healthy has killed that.
Dude... Abe was a HEALTHY beast last year....... Abe had 10 sacks an had no help on the D-Line

yeah and 4 of his 8 years in the league he has not played a whole season. so i guess we are screwed this year when he is due for an injury.

birdz4i (7/15/2008)
atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)

yeah and 4 of his 8 years in the league he has not played a whole season. so i guess we are screwed this year when he is due for an injury.

Abe has said a couple of times that he is now doing a new treatment that kept him healthy last year....... so lets pray that it continues to work

atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)
atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)

Abe has sais a couple of times that he is now doing a new treatment that kept him healthy last year....... so lets pray that it continues to work

we'll hope so cause if he gets hurt we are S.O.L. for getting consistent pressure on the qb until someone else steps up.

birdz4i (7/15/2008)
atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)
atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)

Abe has sais a couple of times that he is now doing a new treatment that kept him healthy last year....... so lets pray that it continues to work

we'll hope so cause if he gets hurt we are S.O.L. for getting consistent pressure on the qb until someone else steps up.

Abe will be solid and so will anderson. we got a good d-line coach this time.

birdz4i (7/15/2008)

IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SCARE ME ...... YOU'RE DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT. SOME STUFF I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. INFORMATION LIKE THIS IS A BURDEN TO ME.;)

atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)
atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)

Abe has said a couple of times that he is now doing a new treatment that kept him healthy last year....... so lets pray that it continues to work

Abe can dominate when healthy.

W/ the rest of our DLine (w/o Grady) likely he'll be seeing alot of double-teams.

After watching that video I'm not sure that even matters.

Here's a link to Abe's stat page on NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/players/johnabraham/profile?id=ABR073003]

Stay healthy again this year Abe!

His speed, strength and agility are 2nd to none at DE... If Abe played at Jacksonville, Tennessee, Chicago or New York he would get close to 20 sacks a season if healthy. We havnt had good consistent interior play since he has been here, and last year was the only shining light on he DL.

With what we had for a DL last year, i cant believe Abe still gathered a double digit sack season for himself and the team. Double teams are only a minor problem for Abe:P

birdz4i (7/15/2008)
atljbo (7/15/2008)
birdz4i (7/15/2008)

Statistics doesn't work like that. .