Obama on Larry King

No surprise, he tossed a bunch of softballs up there and never pressured Obama on any of the serious issues. It was almost as though Obama's campaign people gave Larry a list of questions to ask.

What I did find interesting is that Obama said he wants to help build Pakistan's infrastructure: schools, hospitals, water, power, etc... These would be the same things that most of the Liberal Obama Gang (deathdawg) complain that we are doping in Iraq right now. And all Pakistan has to do is be more "cooperative". What say you, Obama supporters?

BirdsOfPrey (7/15/2008)
No surprise, he tossed a bunch of softballs up there and never pressured Obama on any of the serious issues. It was almost as though Obama's campaign people gave Larry a list of questions to ask.

What I did find interesting is that Obama said he wants to help build Pakistan's infrastructure: schools, hospitals, water, power, etc... These would be the same things that most of the Liberal Obama Gang (deathdawg) complain that we are doping in Iraq right now. And all Pakistan has to do is be more "cooperative". What say you, Obama supporters?

I say if they would let troops in to search for Osama then **** ya. I know Bush has forgotten him, but most of us haven't.

Guest Gritz
greyhawk (7/16/2008)
Larry King hasn't asked a tough question since Moses was a teenager. Why should he start now?
It's funny you mentioned that....Larry and Moses went to high school together..........

charlestonchad (7/16/2008)
BirdofPrey, do you realize that the cartoon in your sig of terrorists fist jab was meant to make fun of people like YOU?

No, it wasn't meant to make fun of ME. Yesterday I had a caption over the picture that said "the picture was intended by The New Yorker as satire", I just thought it was funny. I understand it's meaning but it's funny to see people like YOU get all worked up over it.

etifan (7/16/2008)
The interview was disappointingly uninformative. King spent too much time on the New Yorker cover.Obama's supporters already recognize it as satire, and his attackers refuse to believe it was a joke. Pointless.

I agree. King has really gotten pretty lousy lately. If you are interviewing the potential POTUS you need to ask some better questions.