everybody sing along!

i was constantly refreshing the GT athletic site this morning around 8:55 waiting for single game tickets to go on sale at 9:00 and i was able to snag 2 to the FSU @ GT game. i've been waiting for this game for a while. we were supposed to come up to GT in '03 (i think), but they added BC, VT, and Miami to the conference and realigned everything so i've had to wait since then to get tickets. yay me!:D

mookie6927 (7/15/2008)
everybody sing along!

i was constantly refreshing the GT athletic site this morning around 8:55 waiting for single game tickets to go on sale at 9:00 and i was able to snag 2 to the FSU @ GT game. i've been waiting for this game for a while. we were supposed to come up to GT in '03 (i think), but they added BC, VT, and Miami to the conference and realigned everything so i've had to wait since then to get tickets. yay me!:D

My question is...why were you waiting until 9am? Plenty will be available up until gameday. :P;)

And once Paul Johnson realizes that the triple option doesn't work against real schools, I'm willing to bet even more tickets will be available. :D

LawDawg (7/15/2008)
mookie6927 (7/15/2008)
everybody sing along!

My question is...why were you waiting until 9am? Plenty will be available up until gameday. :P;)

And once Paul Johnson realizes that the triple optiondoesn't work against real schools, I'm willing to bet even more tickets will be available. :D

well FSU stiffed me since i was on a request list and denied me tickets b/c i didn't donate $300.00 or more to their boosters and FSU had sold out of their allotted tickets. but $40.00 each from georgia tech's site beats the **** out $125+ on stubhub and ebay.:w00t:

LawDawg (7/15/2008)
mookie6927 (7/15/2008)
everybody sing along!

And once Paul Johnson realizes that the triple optiondoesn't work against real schools, I'm willing to bet even more tickets will be available. :D

Just wait until everyone realizes that Paul Johnson is capable of a lot more than just the triple option.