Randy Moss VS Marvin Harrison.

Seriously. when Moss "mooned" the fans at Green Bay, more focus was on him than when Marvin allegedly shot somebody. WTF? Nary a peep from the media or the league since the week the shooting took place. Nothing about " will Marvin play? " " What will Goodell do?"

MArvin and the guy argue. Guy leaves. Marvin follows him. Guy get's shot in hand. Bullets used were from a custom made Belgian gun like one Marvin owns. Marvin says his gun never leaves his home. Gun is allegedly found in a bucket at a car wash Marvin owns.

And all Randy did was shake his covered butt at a crowd of obnoxious fans who deserved it anyway. Like T O and Ocho..they may talk a lot but dang they never shot a fool.

pencilpusher (7/14/2008)
Seriously. when Moss "mooned" the fans at Green Bay, more focus was on him than when Marvin allegedly shot somebody. WTF? Nary a peep from the media or the league since the week the shooting took place. Nothing about " will Marvin play? " " What will Goodell do?"

MArvin and the guy argue. Guy leaves. Marvin follows him. Guy get's shot in hand. Bullets used were from a custom made Belgian gun like one Marvin owns. Marvin says his gun never leaves his home. Gun is allegedly found in a bucket at a car wash Marvin owns.

And all Randy did was shake his covered butt at a crowd of obnoxious fans who deserved it anyway. Like T O and Ocho..they may talk a lot but dang they never shot a fool.

i watched that game and the overreaction by joe buck was corny. how did this goof troop dude get a job doing football. a blind man listening to the game would have been convinced that moss actually pulled his pants down and mooned the crowd the way that guy overreacted.

chronic smoke (7/15/2008)
pencilpusher (7/14/2008)

i watched that game and the overreaction by joe buck was corny. how did this goof troop dude get a job doing football. a blind man listening to the game would have been convinced that moss actually pulled his pants down and mooned the crowd the way that guy overreacted.

Yea, I thought JB was gonna have a coronary. I thought what Moss did was funny.

I didn't see the game but I heard about it.  I remember for like a week ESPN would not show what he actually did.  They made me believe he actually pulled down his pants.  After a that when he was paying the fine they showed it and I said is that it.  Only three words come to mind.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY

pencilpusher (7/14/2008)

Randy did his thing on TV in front of millions of people. Marvin supposidly (he did it though) did his thing in an alley or somewhere with no witnesses.

Randy did push a meter-maid down the street on the hood of his car. He isn't a saint, but I guess your point is that Marvin isn't either.

rhourk (7/17/2008)
pencilpusher (7/14/2008)

Randy did his thing on TV in front of millions of people. Marvin supposidly (he did it though) did his thing in an alley or somewhere with no witnesses.

Randy did push a meter-maid down the street on the hood of his car. He isn't a saint, but I guess your point is that Marvin isn't either.

I REALLY DON'T THINK EITHER IS A BAD GUY. RANDY IS JUST RANDY. WHAT I HEAR OF MARVIN IS THAT HE DOESN'T BOTHER PEOPLE. WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED. WHAT THE THREADERS SAYING IS HOW ONE CASE GOT BLOWN OUT AND THE OTHER HUSHED UP.:)