Favre----pfffff-----He wants no part of this team & -----

Nono

It makes me laugh at all the threads that have inside info about Favre and the Falcons. There is no way, first of all he would be in a wheel chair giving our line and besides Greenbay is where he will die. Hopefully Atlanta has gone to a youth movement and not a grave yard for last chase players like Eric Dickerson and Tony Casillas. We will be ok, remember coach Smith said it was going to be smash mouth and any fool can hand the ball off.

Nono (7/13/2008)
It makes me laugh at all the threads that have inside info about Favre and the Falcons. There is no way, first of all he would be in a wheel chair giving our line and besides Greenbay is where he will die. Hopefully Atlanta has gone to a youth movement and not a grave yard for last chase players like Eric Dickerson and Tony Casillas. We will be ok, remember coach Smith said it was going to be smash mouth and any fool can hand the ball off.

it makes me laugh at this thread that u think u have info on favre not coming to the falcons..im sorry but unless u work for the falcons or know any agents, what makes u so sure about anything in your post? and what is it with yall and this the falcons going youth thing? yall act like every player on the team is young. we dont need that. we need a good group of vets and younger players. why do u think roddy white struggled his first couple of years before he broke out last season.because he had no vet in front of him that could teach him the ropes in the nfl. he had to learn on his own. then we get joe horn and roddy has a 1000 yard season. you honestly think redman can show ryan the ropes on being a QB in the nfl? no...what better person to do it then a hall of famer. and 2nd of all, what the **** do u know about our offensive line? we do not have the same scheme as last year, and im sure the o-line will improve this year with the addition of baker, and the new coaches, so dont critisize something you havent seen perform yet.

I don't think there is any way in **** Favre comes to the Falcons.  I mean, I'm all for wishes and such, but if you have your hopes tied up in this one, I need your list for Santa Claus too, because that is more likely to be true than Favre to the Falcons. 

REV.2000 (7/14/2008)
Nono (7/13/2008)
any fool can hand the ball off.

YOU WON'T WIN MANY GAMES UNLESS YOU CAN FIND A FOOL WHO CAN PASS THE BALL. BRETT LEADS ALL THE FOOLS IN THAT CATAGORY. THE MOST TOUCHDOWN PASSES IN NFL HISTORY. I WOULDN'T MIND HAVING A FOOL LIKE THAT.;)

Same guy has the most Interceptions in NFL history.

REV.2000 (7/14/2008)
Nono (7/13/2008)

YOU WON'T WIN MANY GAMES UNLESS YOU CAN FIND A FOOL WHO CAN PASS THE BALL. BRETT LEADS ALL THE FOOLS IN THAT CATAGORY. THE MOST TOUCHDOWN PASSES IN NFL HISTORY. I WOULDN'T MIND HAVING A FOOL LIKE THAT.;)

he leads all the categories because he has played longer than any other GREAT Qb, im emphasizing that because i dont want to hear the name Testaverde. Dan Marino was a better Qb and just had a weaker supporting cast.

I'll reserve judgment on Favre for the moment. Favre hasn't said a thing about not wanting to play for any team. However, I doubt there's room for him here. Matt Ryan can't learn from someone who's only going to be here for a year. Plus, the Falcons would have to eat his contract and give up something to the Packers (or another team if in a three- or four-way trade) to get him. I'm no cap expert, but I think the Falcons will probably have a cap hit in 2009 too whether he plays for us that year or not.

The Falcons are best served in not getting Favre, so I hope they don't pursue it. Hopefully he won't play for Green Bay, Minnesota or Chicago (as rumored), because they're on our schedule!

fastedbo (7/14/2008)
Brett Favre is the greatest thing that's happened to football since Vick went to prison.  :D

I'd much rather see a classic Interception of Brett Favre than a "Loaf of Bread" Fumble by YKW!

Hall of Fame - Brett Favre

Hall of Shame - Ookie

once again, you find a way to bring vick into a thread about someone else..what else is new.

crankthatbatman (7/14/2008)
fastedbo (7/14/2008)
Brett Favre is the greatest thing that's happened to football since Vick went to prison.  :D

I'd much rather see a classic Interception of Brett Favre than a "Loaf of Bread" Fumble by YKW!

Hall of Fame - Brett Favre

Hall of Shame - Ookie

once again, you find a way to bring vick into a thread about someone else..what else is new.

Did I make the Batboy mad?  Bless yo' po' lil' heart, I know you miss your lil' worshipness.  Just thought ya might like to know that Favre has probably killed many a deer in the woods, he sho' ain't never tortured no dogs (or fans with his one dimensional skillset).

Besides, it's no different from you bringing him into so many Ryan threads.

ballin in atl (7/14/2008)
REV.2000 (7/14/2008)
Nono (7/13/2008)

he leads all the categories because he has played longer than any other GREAT Qb, im emphasizing that because i dont want to hear the name Testaverde. Dan Marino was a better Qb and just had a weaker supporting cast.

Marino had a great supporting cast and some great receivers. Never had a huge running game but Miami was never known for that.

ballin in atl (7/14/2008)
REV.2000 (7/14/2008)
Nono (7/13/2008)

IF HE'S PLAYED LONGER THAT MEANS HE MUST BE TOUGHER. HE WAS HERE WHEN THESE GUYS CAME INTO THE NFL ..... AND HE WAS STILL HERE WHEN THEY LEFT. THAT TELLS ME HE IS ONE TOUGH HOMBRE! ONE MOMENT EVERYONE WANTS TO THROW STATS IN THE MIX, THE NEXT MOMENT YOU SAY THEY DON'T COUNT. WHICH IS IT GOING TO BE?