Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capitalist

$5 less per game for beer...

10 posts in this topic

$25 per...  $20 per last year...  Who in marketing came up with that dumba$$ idea?  I guess the idea is to rape the loyal fans to make up for empty parking spaces....

I am not getting my parking pass and I didn't buy my tickets either.  I was going to get my pass and just come tailgate, but not at that price increase.  I will be watching on tv this season it seems.  Judy will be watching from my seats.  Y'all have (overpriced) fun!

Shay with Jim gone I'll have an extra for almost every game, mine are only 25 each and you know I'm fun to sit next to! :D

Shay with Jim gone I'll have an extra for almost every game, mine are only 25 each and you know I'm fun to sit next to! :D

Are you still up in 309? (I am)

I am not getting my parking pass and I didn't buy my tickets either.  I was going to get my pass and just come tailgate, but not at that price increase.  I will be watching on tv this season it seems.  Judy will be watching from my seats.  Y'all have (overpriced) fun!

Gonna be difficult to watch 'blacked out' games...you may as well come party with us ;)