R Moss

R White

T Holt

J Cotchery ®

L Robinson ®

A Crumpler

S Graham

D Vikings

I think im a bit weak at RB? Lendale could be a great pickup thought i think.

Wr's Qb Dst im set.

Crumpler im hoping can be pretty good with Vince. A kickers a kicker lol

to many RBs. and wides. no need for them. i mean no depth at K or D or TE. those weeks that your K,D,and TE are out your gonna miss a good bit of points. id trade an RB and 2 wides to get some good players.

GEORGIAfan (6/29/2008)
Big D (6/29/2008)
P Manning

T Jackson ®

B Jacobs

J Lewis

J Norwood ®

L White ®

R Moss

R White

T Holt

J Cotchery ®

L Robinson ®

A Crumpler

S Graham

D Vikings

Wr's Qb Dst im set.

to many RBs. and wides. no need for them. i mean no depth at K or D or TE. those weeks that your K,D,and TE are out your gonna miss a good bit of points. id trade an RB and 2 wides to get some good players.

Depends on how many teams are in the league first... D,K and TE's can usually be picked up off waivers or FA if there is only 10 or so players. The only thing that would worry me is if all fell on the same bye week, but i highly doubt it.

I wouldnt trade or move anything until you had too, but i would always keep my eyes out for another TE... D's are easy to replace for one week, you just have to pick a decent matchup and you are ok...

defensedefensedefense (6/30/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/29/2008)
Big D (6/29/2008)
P Manning

T Jackson ®

B Jacobs

J Lewis

J Norwood ®

L White ®

R Moss

R White

T Holt

J Cotchery ®

L Robinson ®

A Crumpler

S Graham

D Vikings

Wr's Qb Dst im set.

Depends on how many teams are in the league first... D,K and TE's can usually be picked up off waivers or FA if there is only 10 or so players. The only thing that would worry me is if all fell on the same bye week, but i highly doubt it.

I wouldnt trade or move anything until you had too, but i would always keep my eyes out for another TE... D's are easy to replace for one week, you just have to pick a decent matchup and you are ok...

he is using NFl.com, and you can only have 14 people on your roster. id trade some backups to make space and get a good starter.

ye its a 12 person league on NFL.com.

I thought id be able to replace TE, K and DST off the waivers when i needed too.

I got my 3 good Wr's + 2 good backups

I got a QB for the whole season

I got 2 decent RB's with maybe a third if lendale can repeat. I picked jerios for falcons reasons haha

The format is 1 Qb 2 Rb's 3 Wr's Te K Dst each weel.

In FFL injuries can kill your team so I think he should keep at least the number he drafted...

chuck277 (6/30/2008)

In FFL injuries can kill your team so I think he should keep at least the number he drafted...

yea i know, but im saying that i doubt he is gonna need 2 backup wides and Rbs. i mean you can only have 2Rbs and 3 wides each week, so 2 are gonna be pointless. if you have a good backup wide that does not have a bye week the same as your other wides, then your straight. Same with the RB. thats why i think he should make a trade and get some better players.

Don't mean to hijack this thread or anything but I don't see the purpose of making another thread for the exact same topic. Anyways here's my FF team. It's a 12 man league on nfl.com

QB: Tom Brady, Marc Bulger®

RB: Marion Barber, Brandon Jacobs, LenDale White®

WR: Braylon Edwards, Patrick Crayton, Roddy White, Vincent Jackson®

TE: Kellen Winslow, Jason Witten®

K: Phil Dawson

DST: Giants, Texans®

I've got two more teams but I'll save those for another time...