A sad day in Georgia...

oregonsfan

monoxide (6/28/2008)
oregonsfan (6/28/2008)
I'm sure he was a wonderful pooch, but on the Ugly Scale from one to ten...well, let's just say Uga was a high-ranking dog and leave it at that.

you're joking right?, that's one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen in my life. Owning 3 english bulldogs myself (all around the same size as Ga), I think they are the greatest things in the world. Reading that article put me into tears, he lived a great 10 year tenure as the schools mascot, and may he walk the sidelines of doggy heaven for eternity (along with airbud, and toto ;))

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but I'm sure he was a wonderful dog and a great mascot.  I've never owned a bulldog, but I have heard people say they are great pets and I'm sure your dogs have a wonderful home (or, if you are like me, my pets own the house and allow me to pay the mortgage!)

oregonsfan (6/28/2008)
monoxide (6/28/2008)
oregonsfan (6/28/2008)
I'm sure he was a wonderful pooch, but on the Ugly Scale from one to ten...well, let's just say Uga was a high-ranking dog and leave it at that.

you're joking right?, that's one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen in my life. Owning 3 english bulldogs myself (all around the same size as Ga), I think they are the greatest things in the world. Reading that article put me into tears, he lived a great 10 year tenure as the schools mascot, and may he walk the sidelines of doggy heaven for eternity (along with airbud, and toto ;))

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but I'm sure he was a wonderful dog and a great mascot. I've never owned a bulldog, but I have heard people say they are great pets and I'm sure your dogshave a wonderful home (or, if you are like me, my pets own the house and allow me to pay the mortgage!)

lol what pets do you have? i want a english bulldog one day, once i get my own place, or my mom is willing to take care on him, while im in college.

I have cats.  BK is my diabetic Maine Coon cat that adopted me one day while I was at the courthouse; Mew is another Maine Coon cat previously owned by a Tigard cop who lived in my complex - but when he was shot in the line of duty, BK adopted Mew and brought him home; Roadie is my pound kitty that I got when my previous cat, Slugger, died at the ripe age of 15 years; Junior and Prissy are two stray kittens that walked in one day and haven't left - and since that was about a year ago, I'm thinking they're thinking about staying!

oregonsfan (6/28/2008)
I have cats. BK is my diabetic Maine Coon cat that adopted me one day while I was at the courthouse; Mew is another Maine Coon cat previously owned by a Tigard cop who lived in my complex- but when he was shot in the line of duty, BK adopted Mew and brought him home; Roadie is my pound kitty that I got when my previous cat, Slugger, died at the ripe age of 15 years; Junior and Prissy are two stray kittens that walked in one day and haven't left - and since that was about a year ago, I'm thinking they're thinking about staying!

wow thats a lot of cats. your not a crazy cat lady are you? Crazy_Cat_Lady.jpg but thats sweet that your talkin care of the cats that no1 wants.