D.j. Shockley deserves a chance to be atleast the number 3 QB on the depth chart

JT

We should release joey harrington and put dj in his spot, for one we all know harringtons success which is pretty much worthless, he sucked with the lions and he sucks with us having him on our roster makes no sense. Hopefully Dj does good in training camp and takes either the number 2 or 3 spot on depth chart. I wish he could start but I doubt anyone gets over are so called franchise player matt ryan, but as much as i still disagree with us drafting ryan i'm behind him 100% we just need to give him a good backup and dj should be that backup.

No we shouldn't just release joey and give dj the #3 spot free. Let both of them fight it out in trainning camp and may the best man win which im sure DJ can take the #3 from him it shouldn't be to hard. If DJ can't take the #3 spot from joey then he doesn't deserve it. like Smith said no one is just gonna get anything given to them they have to earn it.

JT (6/27/2008)
We should release joey harrington and put dj in his spot, for one we all know harringtons success which is pretty much worthless, he sucked with the lions and he sucks with us having him on our roster makes no sense. Hopefully Dj does good in training camp and takes either the number 2 or 3 spot on depth chart. I wish he could start but I doubt anyone gets over are so called franchise player matt ryan, but as much as i still disagree with us drafting ryan i'm behind him 100% we just need to give him a good backup and dj should be that backup.

You have not given any good reasons as to why DJ should automatically be number 2 or 3.  Obviously your only reason is because DJ played for the Bull Dogs.  If DJ had played for Washington State, you would not be saying anything.  DJ has yet to show anything in the NFL.  He has not performed well in either of his preseasons as of yet.  Hopefully this preseason DJ will finally perform....if he does not, then hello Arena Football for DJ.

JT (6/27/2008)

dj shockley is the best qb on the falcons roster but unfortunately for him he plays for an unfair organization.

GEORGIAfan (6/28/2008)
wow another dj thread. im starting to get tired of them myself.

You're a good man GEORGIAfan and as much as I admire your loyalty to UGA and DJ: now you get the sense for how the rest of us feel when there are 80 bazillion DJ threads that either all say the same thing or advocate giving DJ the job based upon what he did in college, without regard to his ability.

Bump until the competition is finally over and DJ either earns a spot on the roster or is cut.

I wish we would never sign another former Bulldog ever again.  I am tired of ignorant people that would rather have a losing professional team solely because of their loyalty to their favorite college team.  I have never seen so many stupid people in my life.  They are letting their college loyalty blind them to the reality of professional football.  I am tired of hearing their B.S.  These people obviously do not have a clue. 

NewFalcon (6/28/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/28/2008)
wow another dj thread. im starting to get tired of them myself.

You're a good man GEORGIAfan and as much as I admire your loyalty to UGA and DJ: now you get the sense for how the rest of us feel when there are 80 bazillion DJ threads that either all say the same thing or advocate giving DJ the job based upon what he did in college, without regard to his ability.

Bump until the competition is finally over and DJ either earns a spot on the roster or is cut.

im getting tired, because if youve be on the MB for more than a week, then you should the other thread, and read that for information. you dont have to make your own thread. But you cant blame me for the DJ threads, since i dont start any. and i wont unless i see an article talking bout him.

trucking (6/28/2008)
JT (6/27/2008)

dj shockley is the best qb on the falcons roster but unfortunately for him he plays for an unfair organization.

LOL what?

trucking (6/28/2008)
JT (6/27/2008)

right:rolleyes: