Story about HORN to DALLAS on NFL.com fantasy football page. . .

news-note-hot.gif Dallas eyeing WR Horn?

Joe Horn, WR ATL
News: NFL Network reports that if the Cowboys can't come to terms on an injury provision for veteran WR Terry Glenn, the club will consider acquiring WR Joe Horn from the Falcons. Horn has already asked for a trade and has skipped workouts with Atlanta this offseason.
Analysis: Horn would be buried or possibly released with the Falcons, but it's a whole new ball game for him if he ends up in Big D. Chances are that if he did become a Cowboy, he'd be their No. 3 WR and a candidate for as many as 500 yards in 2008. That's 500 more than he'd get with the Falcons. We'll keep our eyes and ears open as it pertains to Horn's future -- and what it might mean to your Fantasy team.

Schefter on Horn :

» Wide receiver Joe Horn: Atlanta doesn t want to pay Joe Horn s $2.5 million base salary, which has a skill/injury guarantee. But Dallas might. In the event that it cannot reach a compromise deal with wide receiver Terry Glenn, Dallas already is eyeing Horn. He now has become Plan 1A. Should Dallas trade a late-round pick for Horn, he would be the latest big-name acquisition for a Cowboys team that this offseason already has acquired linebacker Zach Thomas, cornerback Adam Jones, running back Felix Jones and cornerback Mike Jenkins. Horn could help the Cowboys on and off the field. On the field, Horn is not the receiver he once was, but he still could contribute to Dallas high-powered attack. Off it, he could provide an example for the way professionals are supposed to act. Horn is one of the league s more respected players and the Cowboys locker room would be better with him in it. Dallas is debating the merits of trading for Horn; those efforts could be, and will be, ramped up depending on what happens with Glenn.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true

Jedi-Falcon (6/28/2008)
Pull the trigger and trade him. Get something for him while we can.

i agree........ dallas moved Jay Ratliff to DE.... so 6'4 304lbs Marcus Spears or 6'7 300lbs Chris Canty is expendable ........ or even 6'3 300lbs Tank Johnson

i would take either of them

atljbo (6/28/2008)
Jedi-Falcon (6/28/2008)
Pull the trigger and trade him. Get something for him while we can.

i agree........ dallas moved Jay Ratliff to DE.... so 6'4 304lbs Marcus Spears or 6'7 300lbs Chris Canty is expendable ........ or even 6'3 300lbs Tank Johnson

i would take either of them

I think anyone would, I mean we would probably cut Horn just for cap reasons, so anything we get for him is a bonus really.

Terry Glenn and the Cowboys are talking again.

In recent days, Glenn has fired, then re-hired his agent out of frustration. It sounds like he's starting to realize he doesn't have much leverage. Some Joe Horn rumors that were floated might have got Glenn back to the bargaining table. Look for Glenn to show up to training camp.