what's up with June cuts

jes2400

Because of my work scedule I miss out on a good bit of sports news and I'm behind on a lot of info,so I have some questions.What happened to the usual June player cuts?I haven't heard anything about them and June is almost over.Who will the Falcons cut and will there be anyone cut from other teams that will be worth us signing?We still need help on both lines.

phattywankenobi (6/27/2008)
June 1st cuts don't usually amount to much since 2 players can be designated June 1st cuts prior to that date.  The only big cut as of late was releasing Jimmy "Free Vick and Give Me a Cheeseburger" Williams.

i thought the free vick shirt was worn by roddy white?? its a shame when someone gets cut, immature fans feel they need to humilate them. wow, what a fan.

June 1st cuts don't usually amount to much since 2 players can be designated June 1st cuts prior to that date. The only big cut as of late was releasing Jimmy "Free Vick and Give Me a Cheeseburger" Williams.

And not necessarily in that order - :P

June 1st cuts don't usually amount to much since 2 players can be designated June 1st cuts prior to that date.  The only big cut as of late was releasing Jimmy "Free Vick and Give Me a Cheeseburger" Williams.

FREE VICK AND GIVE ME THE CHEESE BURGER!

crankthatbatman (6/27/2008)

i thought the free vick shirt was worn by roddy white?? its a shame when someone gets cut, immature fans feel they need to humilate them. wow, what a fan.

Sorry Jimmy, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  It was only a joke.  I support any Falcons player who gives it his best shot.  I am a Falcon fan not a J Dub fan and he is no longer on the team.  That makes me a bad Falcons fan how?  Thanks for being so unmotivated and wasting our first pick for that year.  Jimmy Williams came here, which he said himself, because he was looking forward to hanging out with Vick and D Hall.  The party got busted up and he has even less drive than last year.

Your either playing hard for the team or your just cashing checks.  There is no in between like there is no kinda pregnant.

THERE IS A CERTAIN NEED TO HUMILIATE NOT JUST FORMER PLAYERS, BUT THE CURRENT ONES ALIKE. THERE IS TOO MUCH OF THAT GOING ON AROUND HERE.

REV.2000 (6/27/2008)

THERE IS A CERTAIN NEED TO HUMILIATE NOT JUST FORMER PLAYERS, BUT THE CURRENT ONES ALIKE. THERE IS TOO MUCH OF THAT GOING ON AROUND HERE.

My original post was a light hearted joke.  I didn't know it would actually be taken seriuosly.  Most people got on a big Cheeseburger Jimmy kick.  I got my fanhood attacked and had to defend myself.:D

In all seriousness, I have taken a lot of heat from people either here or at the games for defending Jimmy saying give him time to learn a position.  I am usually one of the last people still supporting a player.  Perhaps in the case I did not intend to humiliate Jimmy, even though I don't believe he is personally reading this but to express my frustration at the outcome for someone I strongly supported.

In my personal life I do not judge others but rather judge their actions but treat all with respect.  As for this board I think it for the most part is understood if you come on here talking trash then it is game on.  Cheap entertainment never intended to be personal.

Pray for me Rev.  I certainly need it.:D

doc17mo (6/27/2008)
June 1st cuts don't usually amount to much since 2 players can be designated June 1st cuts prior to that date. The only big cut as of late was releasing Jimmy "Free Vick and Give Me a Cheeseburger" Williams.

FREE VICK AND GIVE METHE CHEESE BURGER!

brotha u fine