If Crumpler and Coleman were released because they were injury prone,

Crumpler and Coleman had rather alienated themselves from the "team", in addition to

the $$$$ factor. Finn is fairly inexpensive. Give him through pre-season. He'll either

produce, or not. If not, he's gone. If so, he'll probably actually make the roster. Last

I checked he could still catch the ball and frankly one of the few receivers who will

sacrifice himself in the middle... TEAM player!

miKevicK777 (6/27/2008)
Jimusmc (6/27/2008)
those 2 cost quite a bit of money. and our receivers are pretty young. if finn can stay healthy, he can tutor them as horn did white.

for WAY cheaper i may add.

i really dont know why horn is getting the credit. what did horn do for jenkins

Agreed I credit Hue Jackson if anybody, but I think it boiled down to him letting instinct take over thinking about the catch before he caught it.

Jimusmc (6/27/2008)
those 2 cost quite a bit of money. and our receivers are pretty young. if finn can stay healthy, he can tutor them as horn did white.

JIM, DON'T YOU THINK WE GOT TOO MANY TUTORS? THE TUTORS ARE NOT GIVING US ANY PRODUCTION ON THE FIELD. AS FOR THE COST OF COLEMAND AND CRUMPLER .... CHEAP WON'T GET YOU A CHAMPIONSHIP.

REV.2000 (6/27/2008)
Jimusmc (6/27/2008)

JIM, DON'T YOU THINK WE GOT TOO MANY TUTORS? THE TUTORS ARE NOT GIVING US ANY PRODUCTION ON THE FIELD. AS FOR THE COST OF COLEMAND AND CRUMPLER .... CHEAP WON'T GET YOU A CHAMPIONSHIP.

While I think that it is great that veteran players can provide help to younger players  they should also be productive themselves.

If a guy needs a tutor hire another assistant, he won't count against the cap or complain when he is not considered special anymore.

phattywankenobi (6/27/2008)
REV.2000 (6/27/2008)
Jimusmc (6/27/2008)

While I think that it is great that veteran players can provide help to younger players  they should also be productive themselves.

If a guy needs a tutor hire another assistant, he won't count against the cap or complain when he is not considered special anymore.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!