Would you rather have signed Michael Turner or waited and signed LeCharles Bentley and Kevin Jones for the same amount?

Gimmesomo

Turner. Giving that much cash to two players with such a long nasty history of poor health is how you get in salary cap ****. Besides...Kevin Jones just isnt a very good back, I like Bentley and would love to bring him in but I think he is probably being unrealistic about his demands given the number of teams chasing him. Id love to get him for a year or two to see if he can play at his previous level.

Always take the healthy youngster with a ton of upside over the other 2 options. it doesnt even matter what their names are. Bently hasnt played in a while due to health. And kevin jones is frankly unimpressive as a runner. i would prefer to start norwood over jones.

Turner. I'm really excited about this guy. Finally we have a RB who has the strengh and speed to make an impact. No more "bring back Duckett" threads, or "give Snelling a chance on 3rd and short". I believe in Turner and Norwood.

I don't understand how Jones goes so under the radar being that he's rushed for 1000 in atleast 2 or 3 of his past 4 seasons! And although he seems injury prone the Detriot Lions' OLine wasn't exactly "playoff caliber" itself...and for some odd reason i have a feeling that whatever team decides to spend on Bentley is going to get a truely revitalized difference-maker for the next 3 maybe 4 years...

The answer is no and no. If you watch Jones he really was never that good in the pros, his 1000 yard year was a fluke. The Lions were set to take Steven Jackson till the Rams jumped in front of them.

As for Bentley he was great at N.O. but got hurt and now is a big medical risk.

Turner has all the upside in the world, great signing period....................