We will win our first Superbowl..

falcon4lifeman (6/27/2008)
Krammmit (6/27/2008)
you think itll take that long? Interseting, im going to go out on a limb and say we atleast go to the playoffs in 3

i got sumthing better then that.... I SAY WE GO TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR:cool:

wanna put money on that?

pro-tip: theres only SO MUCH cool-aid you can drink before your bladder explodes.

GEORGIAfan (6/27/2008)
we are gonna win one before that. with the help of you know who.:D falcons will be a winning team with the new coaching staff. i mean look at other programs they ere average, then they got a good coach and system with the right players, and they were good. the pats didnt have a Sb til tom brady.

YKW? VICK!

NiteFalcon (6/27/2008)
Krammmit (6/27/2008)
you think itll take that long? Interseting, im going to go out on a limb and say we atleast go to the playoffs in 3

wanna put money on that?

pro-tip: theres only SO MUCH cool-aid you can drink before your bladder explodes.

he's right .....look here

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16614865/

Krammmit (6/27/2008)

Way to go dude !!!

THINK  POSSITIVE................pass it on.

Krammmit (6/27/2008)

Yea I fell we can pull of a clevland browns year but acualy go to the playoffs

I think we should think in terms of a playoff appearance.  Once we get there then we can let the superbowl speculation begin.

look at the Giants.  They concentrated on getting in and just beat everyone you play.

can't look at things from the superbowl and work your way backwards to the playoffs. we have to have a DOMINANT defense to win the superbowl.  We will have a good one this year and maybe a better one next year.  I think 3 to 5 years is the window for this team and them they will start to purge the roster, simular to what happened this offseason.  In the 3-5 year span, we will have players coming up for big paydays and free agents with big salaries due to them.  Hopefully, we will have the same coach in that time frame so that there will be some cohesion to the team. 

I hope we choose to keep this coach and actually give him a chance to develop the team into something...whatever that will be.

2016 is just a ridiculous guess.  8 years from now, we will not have 95% of the guys who are here now.