Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MV-7

idk if its already been posted but...

22 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Michael. I hope the past year has brought a great change in your life, your lifestyle, your demeanor, and your maturity. You were ready for the NFL physically and talent wise, but mentally you were not mature enough. I hope that in this past year you have gained perspectives on your responsibilities as a man and a role model. I wish you good luck, 1 more year and you will get your chance for redemption, hang in there man. Good luck with life.

do u think he gets a little bit of a break in jail today and give him an easier time since its his bday or just celltime and football if thats still going on?

happy birthday michael vick. hope you get out and turn your life around like you say you will and is still able to paly in thsi league.

I've been a Falcon fan for twenty-plus years now.  Mike Vick gave me the second and third best seasons of my fandom, as well as some of the most exciting games.  Happy Birthday and I wish him well.  May he never return as a Falcon.

MV-7 (6/26/2008)
Happy Birthday Mike Vick, i love him......

Wouldn't it suck knowing that the day after your birthday, you have state criminal charges? They are June 27th yeah? Poor guy. But nevertheless, happy birthday Mike much love and hope to see you back rippin' it up soon.

6d107a41-87a7-4409-98b9-73b0.gif- Happy B day Mike. Signed Drew Brees, the next QB chosen after you in the second round. How U like me now?

saint vitus (6/27/2008)
6d107a41-87a7-4409-98b9-73b0.gif-Happy B day Mike. Signed Drew Brees, the next QB chosen after you in the second round. How U like me now?

You pretty much suck. You proved nothing last season. Oh yeah, Mike told me to tell you that.

V-Tech-Falcons (6/27/2008)
MV-7 (6/26/2008)

Wouldn't it suck knowing that the day after your birthday, you have state criminal charges? They are June 27th yeah? Poor guy. But nevertheless, happy birthday Mike much love and hope to see you back rippin' it up soon.

actually dude, the state charges trail has been moved back until he gets out of jail. i should know, i posted the article a month or two ago.

yall suck! cant yall just wish him happy birthday and leave all of the other crap out of here.  The dude is already paying for his crimes, yall act like he is a Nazi war criminal.  You would prob give more respect to them than u would vick anyway. Some of you act like a bunch of P.A.'s! 

Happy Belated B-Day Mike...Get yourself sorted out.  With the Falcons or not, I'd love to see you scrambling around again.  Maybe as a RB for the Redskins or something. 

[q

uote]MV-7 (6/26/2008)

This sounds kinda gay and should be moved to the All Around The Ookie Forum  but it is sad that ookie has to spend this day in prison instead of getting his jollys off slamming a dog over and over on the concrete till its dead.

Dameon Smith (6/27/2008)
yall suck! cant yall just wish him happy birthday and leave all of the other crap out of here.  The dude is already paying for his crimes, yall act like he is a Nazi war criminal.  You would prob give more respect to them than u would vick anyway. Some of you act like a bunch of P.A.'s! 

there are standing up to their word of being "vick haters".let them do what they do. that just shows what type of person they are.

nobkowski (6/27/2008)
[q

uote]MV-7 (6/26/2008)

This sounds kinda gay and should be moved to the All Around The Ookie Forum  but it is sad that ookie has to spend this day in prison instead of getting his jollys off slamming a dog over and over on the concrete till its dead.

Its sad u r so jealous of the man. dont worry, he still got his millions when he gets out and you will still have.....you will still have.....oh yeah, your message board count!:D

LET IT GO...HES NOT HERE ANYMORE, & NEVER WILL BE. GET OVER IT ALREADY.HE WAS AN EXCITING PLAYER BUT A TERRIBLE PERSON & SOME PEOPLE DONT CARE...WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR YOU EXCEPT FLIP YOU OFF,EMBARASS THIS TEAM & CITY,& LIED TO EVERYONE BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE HE COULD RUN WITH A FOOTBALL.i dont hate him, but im way over him & am a falcons first & its just sickening the way people drool over the very mention of his name....:w00t:

nobkowski (6/27/2008)
[q

uote]MV-7 (6/26/2008)

whats up with that......man let it go, he made a mistake in his life...you dont have to post crap like this....

Happy b day mike

I'll give everyone the obvious comment to this thread:

"Boy...I sure hope he doesn't get a new puppy for his birthday!"

:D

mark hunter (6/27/2008)
LET IT GO...HES NOT HERE ANYMORE, & NEVER WILL BE. GET OVER IT ALREADY.HE WAS AN EXCITING PLAYER BUT A TERRIBLE PERSON & SOME PEOPLE DONT CARE...WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR YOU EXCEPT FLIP YOU OFF,EMBARASS THIS TEAM & CITY,& LIED TO EVERYONE BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE HE COULD RUN WITH A FOOTBALL.i dont hate him, but im way over him & am a falcons first & its just sickening the way people drool over the very mention of his name....:w00t:

wow, u people are something else. i bet in 2010, it will be the same post about him over and over again. hes not here, blah blah blah, he was a horrible person, blah blah blah, he wont be back in the nfl, blah blah blah. why did u waste your time posting this? its just like you haters to continue to bash until you 6 feet under. why do u drool over the mentioning of matt ryans name when he hasnt done anything yet?

georgiafan34 (6/26/2008)
do u think he gets a little bit of a break in jail today and give him an easier time since its his bday or just celltime and football if thats still going on?
m not sure, but i bet they let him have a longer visiting time with fam. and friends....

BTW....

i wonder how many times he droped his soap :w00t::sick: