DeAngelo Hall sucks

eaglesfanphila

Ever since the punk showed his behind on the Monday game against you guys a few years back, I've hated the nitwit.  I'm glad he has proven to be a loud mouthed, underrated corner.  Good riddens! I'm hoping you're on our schedule next season because we will pound the Falcons for the next 10 years.  Goodbye Vick.  Your former team is at the bottom once again. :D

The End! 

eaglesfanphila (6/26/2008)
Ever since the punk showed his behind on the Monday game against you guys a few years back, I've hated the nitwit. I'm glad he has proven to be a loud mouthed, underrateddonovan mcnabb has broken one of his painted toenails and will be out for at least 11 weeks.

Ever since the punk showed his behind on the Monday game against you guys a few years back, I've hated the nitwit.  I'm glad he has proven to be a loud mouthed, underrated corner.  Good riddens! I'm hoping you're on our schedule next season because we will pound the Falcons for the next 10 years.  Goodbye Vick.  Your former team is at the bottom once again. :D

The End! 

You're very intelligent, you Philly fans. Not only did D-Hall go about 3 months ago, but you actually said he's an "under-rated" corner... Classy ;)

WhenFalconsWin (6/30/2008)
V-Tech-Falcons (6/30/2008)

The End! 

You're very intelligent, you Philly fans. Not only did D-Hall go about 3 months ago, but you actually said he's an "under-rated" corner... Classy ;)

Do you think he'll notice when he watching a Raiders game and say "hey, there is another DeAngelo Hall" in the league?

Eagles and Raiders? There is a scary thought. Could you imagine being in the stands?

It would be like being stuck in the middle of a homeless hooker fight...

With more STD's and fewer teeth.

• 2 weeks later...