Bring on the Season!!!

ol'_dirty2

OK, since my Dawgs just let me down in the CWS, I realized that I'm trying to fill a void that only NFL football can fill. (I don't even like baseball that much...but I love my Dawgs!!!) All the preseason hype and excitement always gets me even more anxious for the start of the season. Hopefully, we can get a better product on the field this year...at least at home. PLEASE! Anybody else got the shakes out there?

YES .... I'M READY FOR THE SEASON TO START. I WAS IN THE STORE THE OTHER DAY, AND THE CASHIER LOOKED LIKE THE SAINTS REGGIE BUSH. THE GUY JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED TO BODY SLAM HIM. THE GUYS HANDS STARTED SHAKING BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT HIM NOT CRACKING A SMILE.  I NEVER BLINKED. IF THE CASH REGISTER HAD MADE A CH-CHING SOUND ...... HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROUGH. FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT I COULD SEE THE GUY IN A SAINTS HELMIT AND JERSEY. THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW HOW CLOSE HE CAME TO BEING SACKED. I DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSE I CAME TO GOING TO JAIL. ALL I WENT TO THE STORE FOR WAS A DIET COKE. I NEED SOME FOOTBALL!

REV.2000 (6/25/2008)
YES .... I'M READY FOR THE SEASON TO START. I WAS IN THE STORE THE OTHER DAY, AND THE CASHIER LOOKED LIKE THE SAINTS REGGIE BUSH. THE GUY JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED TO BODY SLAM HIM. THE GUYS HANDS STARTED SHAKING BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT HIM NOT CRACKING A SMILE.  I NEVER BLINKED. IF THE CASH REGISTER HAD MADE A CH-CHING SOUND ...... HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROUGH. FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT I COULD SEE THE GUY IN A SAINTS HELMIT AND JERSEY. THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW HOW CLOSE HE CAME TO BEING SACKED. I DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSE I CAME TO GOING TO JAIL. I NEED SOME FOOTBALL!

I'll put the house up to get you out Rev. I can't have you in there for the start of the season!!!

ol_dirty2 (6/25/2008)
REV.2000 (6/25/2008)
YES .... I'M READY FOR THE SEASON TO START. I WAS IN THE STORE THE OTHER DAY, AND THE CASHIER LOOKED LIKE THE SAINTS REGGIE BUSH. THE GUY JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED TO BODY SLAM HIM. THE GUYS HANDS STARTED SHAKING BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT HIM NOT CRACKING A SMILE.  I NEVER BLINKED. IF THE CASH REGISTER HAD MADE A CH-CHING SOUND ...... HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROUGH. FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT I COULD SEE THE GUY IN A SAINTS HELMIT AND JERSEY. THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW HOW CLOSE HE CAME TO BEING SACKED. I DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSE I CAME TO GOING TO JAIL. I NEED SOME FOOTBALL!

I'll put the house up to get you out Rev. I can't have you in there for the start of the season!!!

THANKS ..... AT LEAST THAT MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER.

REV.2000 (6/25/2008)
ol_dirty2 (6/25/2008)
REV.2000 (6/25/2008)
YES .... I'M READY FOR THE SEASON TO START. I WAS IN THE STORE THE OTHER DAY, AND THE CASHIER LOOKED LIKE THE SAINTS REGGIE BUSH. THE GUY JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED TO BODY SLAM HIM. THE GUYS HANDS STARTED SHAKING BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT HIM NOT CRACKING A SMILE. I NEVER BLINKED. IF THE CASH REGISTER HAD MADE A CH-CHING SOUND ...... HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROUGH. FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT I COULD SEE THE GUY IN A SAINTS HELMIT AND JERSEY. THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW HOW CLOSE HE CAME TO BEING SACKED. I DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSE I CAME TO GOING TO JAIL. I NEED SOME FOOTBALL!

dont worry Rev. if he tried to file a law suit, then id lite him up again.:cool:

GEORGIAfan (6/25/2008)
REV.2000 (6/25/2008)
ol_dirty2 (6/25/2008)
REV.2000 (6/25/2008)
YES .... I'M READY FOR THE SEASON TO START. I WAS IN THE STORE THE OTHER DAY, AND THE CASHIER LOOKED LIKE THE SAINTS REGGIE BUSH. THE GUY JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED TO BODY SLAM HIM. THE GUYS HANDS STARTED SHAKING BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT HIM NOT CRACKING A SMILE. I NEVER BLINKED. IF THE CASH REGISTER HAD MADE A CH-CHING SOUND ...... HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROUGH. FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT I COULD SEE THE GUY IN A SAINTS HELMIT AND JERSEY. THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW HOW CLOSE HE CAME TO BEING SACKED. I DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSE I CAME TO GOING TO JAIL. I NEED SOME FOOTBALL!

dont worry Rev. if he tried to file a law suit, then id lite him up again.:cool:

:w00t::w00t::w00t: