Giants claimed G Kurt Quarterman off waivers from the Falcons.

atljbo

Mr. Offseason (6/25/2008)
wow people have really been interested in our garbage this offseason. i dont even like any of these guys that are getting picked up. oh well.

They'll give him a look. Most likely, he'll be camp fodder until they cut him.

I thought he played tackle? Why would we get rid of a guard when we really need depth, and starters at that position?

Actually, why do we keep cutting offensive and defensive lineman? It was our biggest weakness coming in, and we didn't really draft any? Ugh, I really feel like we will pay for this.

sporkdevil (6/25/2008)
I thought he played tackle? Why would we get rid of a guard when we really need depth, and starters at that position?

Actually, why do we keep cutting offensive and defensive lineman? It was our biggest weakness coming in, and we didn't really draft any? Ugh, I really feel like we will pay for this.

Maybe they think this year there won't be so many injuries? I dunno.

stumpjumper (6/25/2008)
sporkdevil (6/25/2008)

Maybe they think this year there won't be so many injuries? I dunno.

WE BETTER HOPE SO!