Matt Ryan

krammmit

Now before i joined up on this falconslife deal i was extremely excited about having ryan but now that ive actually read most of the stuff on ryan, now i have doubts. i wish we could just back the man up and give him a little support. i mean what if he read what weve been saying, that doesnt seem like a warm welcome coming from people who want vick gone so bad. i think we need to be more positive. We may not be the best but we made some good strides this year and im truly excited. i just cant wait to see what Ryans got. and put us as fans to the ultimate test.

The Falcon Ace (6/25/2008)
The majority of the people who wanted Vick gone are in love withRyan, the majority of those who LOVED Vick wanted Glenn Dorsey and hates Ryan. There is a gray area, but most threads are created by those who live in the extreme.

what about me. i dont like vick, but i wanted Dorsey. i guess im an outlier or an influential.:cool: GO DJ SHOCKLEY!!!

also good you shouldnt be excited. look at the stats he didnt do anything special. the team threw the ball a million times, so that pads his stats. Ryan is an average QB, and not worth that money or the 3rd pick. now if he was a 2nd or 3rd round pick, then id say lock it up.

GEORGIAfan (6/25/2008)
The majority of the people who wanted Vick gone are in love withRyan, the majority of those who LOVED Vick wanted Glenn Dorsey and hates Ryan. There is a gray area, but most threads are created by those who live in the extreme.

what about me. i dont like vick, but i wanted Dorsey. i guess im an outlier or an influential.:cool: GO DJ SHOCKLEY!!!

also good you shouldnt be excited. look at the stats he didnt do anything special. the team threw the ball a million times, so that pads his stats. Ryan is an average QB, and not worth that money or the 3rd pick. now if he was a 2nd or 3rd round pick, then id say lock it up.

As I said, there was a gray area. You're just a Shockley lover. :D

Krammmit (6/25/2008)
all these doubts on ryan because of what he did in college is outrageous. Does any one remember Ryan Leaf? I think a player isnt defined in just college alone. there would be no combine if that were so.

Yep. Bill Polian said he was the real deal and would be something great, and Bill Polian is the closest thing to the law as you can get.

Krammmit (6/25/2008)
all these doubts on ryan because of what he did in college is outrageous. Does any one remember Ryan Leaf? I think a player isnt defined in just college alone. there would be no combine if that were so.

Ryan is hype is like leaf's hype. they love the BC VT game, because of the late comeback, which leaf had a comeback, so people loved him. its the same with ryan, but i think in this offense he wont be relied on so much. ive said it before this offense is based on great Rbs that open up the passing game. not the other way around. also DJ has the strongest arm, and mobility, which will help the passing game. check out his game stats, and you will see that he contributed to the running game. DJ's mobility is like vick. it will make defenders react instead of attack.

Krammmit (6/25/2008)

Yep. Bill Polian said he was the real deal and would be something great, and Bill Polian is the closest thing to the law as you can get.

yep because polian cares bout this team.

GEORGIAfan (6/25/2008)
Krammmit (6/25/2008)

Ryan is hype is like leaf's hype. they love the BC VT game, because of the late comeback, which leaf had a comeback, so people loved him. its the same with ryan, but i think in this offense he wont be relied on so much. ive said it before this offense is based on great Rbs that open up the passing game. not the other way around. also DJ has the strongest arm, and mobility, which will help the passing game. check out his game stats, and you will see that he contributed to the running game. DJ's mobility is like vick. it will make defenders react instead of attack.

While your blind homerism is cute, you miss the fact that no one is talking about Shockley doing anything but warming the bench or looking for work.  I love UGA too, but he was just good there, nothing special.  He also only has a body of work that consists of a little preseason work, and one year in college ball.  I still have a problem with DJ for throwing the INT at Florida which cost us that game...

Dem Birds Can Fly (6/25/2008)
I want whats best for the team, I felt Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm were best for the team, but I back Matt Ryan, and from what I've heard out of Packers camp, Brohm has struggled. I guess I'm in this grey area... cause I loved Michael Vick too.

That was my thinking pre-draft as well. I thought we would have been better served going with Dorsey and Brohm, all the while keeping our other two 2nd's. However, Ryan is the man no matter what we want or wanted so now he has my full endorsement until he proves after 2 years to not be progressing.

Let's see. Hmmm, what round was DJ drafted? How can the entire NFL be so dumb at evaluating talent?

GEORGIAfan (6/25/2008)
Krammmit (6/25/2008)

If shockley beats out Redman, Ryan and Harrington to start opening day I'll take you to every game this season all expenses paid including away games and buy you authentic Shockley, Taylor and Brown jerseys

im sorry but who cares about Shockley? obviously not many. He might have done ok in college but honestly bro... WHO CARES? Hes not going to be anything. Ryan is the new face, just like we should forget Vick, forget about Shockley. sorry but thats how i feel.

Vicious"! (6/25/2008)
Dem Birds Can Fly (6/25/2008)
I want whats best for the team, I felt Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm were best for the team, but I back Matt Ryan, and from what I've heard out of Packers camp, Brohm has struggled. I guess I'm in this grey area... cause I loved Michael Vick too.

That was my thinking pre-draft as well. I thought we would have been better served going with Dorsey and Brohm, all the while keeping our other two 2nd's. However, Ryan is the man no matter what we want or wanted so now he has my full endorsement until he proves after 2 years to not be progressing.

Good to know there are others out there that feel the same way I do.  What I wanted pre-draft and pre-dogfighting do not matter.  Ryan is what we've got to work with an as a fan I will pull for him when he starts.

GEORGIAfan (6/25/2008)

That's pretty darn close..

TeamPlayer (6/25/2008)

Let's see. Hmmm, what roundwas DJ drafted? How can the entire NFL be so dumb at evaluating talent?

what round was colston drafted? how bout anderson? or brady? or johnny unitas? or Romo? or Jeff Garcia? or willie parker? i can keep going. your argument has been shut down. sorry try again next time.:w00t::cool:

atlfalcon36 (6/25/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/25/2008)
Krammmit (6/25/2008)

If shockley beats out Redman, Ryan and Harrington to start opening day I'll take you to every game this season all expenses paid including away games and buy you authentic Shockley, Taylor and Brown jerseys

thats how much of a long shot you think it is??:w00t: i wont hold you to this, because that would be expensive.

Magic Man (6/25/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/25/2008)
Krammmit (6/25/2008)

While your blind homerism is cute, you miss the fact that no one is talking about Shockley doing anything but warming the bench or looking for work. I love UGA too, but he was just good there, nothing special. He also only has a body of work that consists of a little preseason work, and one year in college ball. I still have a problem with DJ for throwing the INT at Florida which cost us that game...

you call it homerism, but if i was a real homer, then wouldnt i be saying something bout fred Gibson( was on the team last year), how bout mallard( i said i wanted carrington more), how bout Milner( thought he was a scrub), Brown, Miller. the only 2 UGA players i said anything about is tony taylor and DJ Shockley. 2 out of 7, i dont think im a homer.

Krammmit (6/25/2008)
im sorry but who cares about Shockley? obviously not many. He might have done ok in college but honestly bro... WHO CARES? Hes not going to be anything. Ryan is the new face, just like we should forget Vick, forget about Shockley. sorry but thats how i feel.

iight thats how you feel, but WHO CARES. obviously it doesnt matter what you think. DJ has been playing with 1st team offense.

B C (6/25/2008)
Ryan will be out of the league within 3 years.......such the bum!

Out of the league?  So are you saying that he is totally lacking in talent and can't be a lifetime backup?  Or, do you think he is hiding a deep phychosis and will melt down and start dog fighting?

GrooRules (6/25/2008)
B C (6/25/2008)
Ryan will be out of the league within 3 years.......such the bum!

Out of the league? So are you saying that he is totally lacking in talent and can't be a lifetime backup? Or, do you think he is hiding a deep phychosis and will melt down and start dog fighting?

doubt he will be out of the league in 3.