After Vick!

TeamPlayer

Right now, playing quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, Vick was awesome at times,a winner, no doubt, no fear of contradiction, but he isn't here. What now?

Like it, hate it, Matt Ryan is the quarterback of the future. Think about it! The franchise will have to move on because they have no other choice.

You can live in the past and think of what might have been, or embrace the now and what is! Your choice!

True Falcons Fans can respond in only one way,

GO FALCONS!!!

TeamPlayer (6/24/2008)
Right now, playing quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, Vick was awesome at times,a winner, no doubt, no fear of contradiction, but he isn't here. What now?

Like it, hate it, Matt Ryan is the quarterback of the future. Think about it! The franchise will have to move on because they have no other choice.

You can live in the past and think of what might have been, or embrace the now and what is! Your choice!

GO FALCONS!!!

I just hope he doesn't come back and play in the NFC SOUTH...:pinch:

theyhateme (6/24/2008)
TeamPlayer (6/24/2008)

GO FALCONS!!!

I just hope he doesn't come back and play in the NFC SOUTH...:pinch:

If he does we can stop wasting picks on DB's.:D

Vick will get a chance somewhere when he comes back. He had/has too much talent for any team to pass on giving at least a chance to play. Not saying he will make it, but personally I would like to see a happy ending to his story, no matter what team it ends up being with.

AnnoyingItch (6/24/2008)
Im sellin all 2 of my seeson tickets and wont by them back til Vick comes back.

I WAS HERE WAY BEFORE MIKE. AND I'LL BE HERE LONG AFTER MIKE AND EVEN MATT RYAN. I'VE SEEN'EM ALL COME AND GO. NO PLAYER WILL BE HERE FOREVER. THEY ALL GOT'A GO SOONER OR LATER. SO IF ANYONE HAS TO SELL THEIR TICKETS, IT WILL HAVE TO BE MIKE CAUSE I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE. I LIKE MIKE VICK ..... BUT I LIKE THE ATLANTA FALCONS A LOT MORE!

trubirdfan4life (6/24/2008)
my biggest fear is Vick playing for tampa bay....I swear that would be a nightmare.

Vick and Gruden would be serious pain for us and every other team in the NFL.

THAT WOULD BE THE END. YOU KNOW WHAT HE WOULD DO TO US DON'T YOU? I DON'T WANT HIM ON ANY OF THE OTHER NFC SOUTH TEAMS. BUT IT WOULD BE POETIC JUSTICE ......... THEN MIKE WOULD GET A CHANCE TO BASH US TWICE A YEAR. THAT WOULD BE THE END.

Sometimes dwelling on the past isn't so bad. Some on here dwell that Van Note needs to be in the HoF. Some dwell on our '98 season. Some dwell on Mike Vick.

Whatever your reason to like the Falcons don't forget it. The best way to look at the present is for the current team to make you forget about the past, and they have a long way to go to make anyone forget some of the things we've dealt with.

formul8or (6/24/2008)
Sometimes dwelling on the past isn't so bad. Some on here dwell that Van Note needs to be in the HoF. Some dwell on our '98 season. Some dwell on Mike Vick.

Whatever your reason to like the Falcons don't forget it. The best way to look at the present is for the current team to make you forget about the past, and they have a long way to go to make anyone forget some of the things we've dealt with.

Dwell on the 98 season, dwell on the 1980 playoff upset, dwell on Van Note, I don't care. What I am sick of is people who CONSTANTLY have to bring up Mike Vick, CONSTANTLY have to argue for or against Vick, and CONSTANTLY have to relate EVERYTHING we do some how to Vick.

"Dwell on the 98 season, dwell on the 1980 playoff upset, dwell on Van Note, I don't care. What I am sick of is people who CONSTANTLY have to bring up Mike Vick, CONSTANTLY have to argue for or against Vick, and CONSTANTLY have to relate EVERYTHING we do some how to Vick."

its not bringing up Vick I have an issue with....its the venom that is spewed when he is. As though he is some kind of forbidden name or something.

There are some that think he did NO good for this team...

REV.2000 (6/24/2008)
trubirdfan4life (6/24/2008)
my biggest fear is Vick playing for tampa bay....I swear that would be a nightmare.

Vick and Gruden would be serious pain for us and every other team in the NFL.

THAT WOULD BE THE END. YOU KNOW WHAT HE WOULD DO TO US DON'T YOU? I DON'T WANT HIM ON ANY OF THE OTHER NFC SOUTH TEAMS. BUT IT WOULD BE POETIC JUSTICE ......... THEN MIKE WOULD GET A CHANCE TO BASH US TWICE A YEAR. THAT WOULD BE THE END.

How would MIke Vick beating us twice a year be "poetic justice"? Doesn't Poetic Justic refer to goodness being reward or vice being punished? What good has Vick ever done? What vice did we commit against him?