Outside people who have season tickets what games do you plan to attend this season

swiftkick

swiftkick (6/24/2008)
Road

I will be at the Philly game ( McMVP) you still here hit me up maybe meetup or something

Home

Denver game - think this might be Ryans first start this or the Saints game at home

Ah man be careful in Philly those fans are BRUTAL. I was at the NFC champ game in 04, one of the worst experiences in my life...the weather was god awful that weekend and the being around those filthy iggle fans was unbearable. GOOD LUCK TO YOU! :D

NiteFalcon (6/24/2008)
swiftkick (6/24/2008)
Road

I will be at the Philly game ( McMVP) you still here hit me up maybe meetup or something

Home

Denver game - think this might be Ryans first start this or the Saints game at home

Ah man be careful in Philly those fans are BRUTAL. I was at the NFC champ game in 04, one of the worst experiences in my life...the weather was god awful that weekend and the being around those filthy iggle fans was unbearable. GOOD LUCK TO YOU! :D

I was thinking about going as well to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game and was going to go with like 3 friends but I felt if the Eagles lost 4 straight championship games there is a good chance we wont make it out ...Plus Im a loud motuh just like I am here ...I got some friends from Philly but they wouldnt have protected me ..

I think we arent going to be that great this year and yea I might get the boos and ##### flung at me I wont get into any altercations ..

you my friend are a tropper to go to that game plus like you said weather up north that week was brutal my family lives in ny

Bill Cox (6/24/2008)
GEORGIAfan (6/24/2008)
not sure, but i will be going to games. hopefully i can get my hand on some cheap tickets.

You better find you some preseason tickets if you want to see your boys play. :D:D

i will, and ill be rockin a DJ T shirt, then once he starts in the mid of the season, ill be rocking a DJ jersey.

NiteFalcon (6/24/2008)
swiftkick (6/24/2008)
Road

Home

THE ONLY WAY I WILL GO TO ANOTHER GAME IN PHILLY, THE ENTIRE GEORGIA NATIONAL GUARD WILL HAVE TO BE SEATED AROUND ME. THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE THEY DID EVERYTHING BUT TAR AND FEATHER ME.

REV.2000 (6/24/2008)
NiteFalcon (6/24/2008)
swiftkick (6/24/2008)
Road

Home

THE ONLY WAY I WILL GO TO ANOTHER GAME IN PHILLY, THE ENTIRE GEORGIA NATIONAL GUARD WILL HAVE TO BE SEATED AROUND ME. THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE THEY DID EVERYTHING BUT TAR AND FEATHER ME.

Heh yea man they can be real d**ks up there. I live in jersey now so i dont get to go to many falcons games anymore. That NFC champ game i was hopin would be amazing but it ended up sucking big time. I spent a lot for those tickets too :(