Midtown Touchdown...

theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)
Whats the Midtown touchdown??

Were fans get to meet with players and get autographs, then, for a small fee, watch them practice.  An all day event at Piedmont Park.  I got YKW's autograph the first year.  :D

i had the intentions that they were going to actually scrimmage when they went over to grady stadium. watching them practice is nothing.

crankthatbatman (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

Were fans get to meet with players and get autographs, then, for a small fee, watch them practice.  An all day event at Piedmont Park.  I got YKW's autograph the first year.  :D

i had the intentions that they were going to actually scrimmage when they went over to grady stadium. watching them practice is nothing.

Practice is nothing?Flush out your head gear dude.

bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

He said, "watching" them practice is nothing.

bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
wd28 (6/24/2008)
Last year was not as good as the first year; plus, it was hotter then **** out there. If they do decide to do it again they need to move it to the Dome.

Turn in your man card as you leave please.:)

Well, if I had one. I'm a woman so no need. ;) 

theyhateme (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

I got it.I have been watching practices since the 1970s.He must not know what hes watching because theres a lot going on at practices.I have seen qbs throwing footballs into garbage cans from 60 yards.Is that nothing?Every opportunity to go watch I jump on it.I lived close to suwanee when I wa a kid.I would ride my bike to camp.Now I live in gainesville and drive to flowery branch.Talking to nobis watching 7 on 7 sound good to you?

bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

I got it.I have been watching practices since the 1970s.He must not know what hes watching because theres a lot going on at practices.I have seen qbs throwing footballs into garbage cans from 60 yards.Is that nothing?Every opportunity to go watch I jump on it.I lived close to suwanee when I wa a kid.I would ride my bike to camp.Now I live in gainesville and drive to flowery branch.Talking to nobis watching 7 on 7 sound good to you?

Yeah...I wouldn't mind that....I particularly like practice...but everyone does not.  Give them the game.  Some people don't even like preseason games...?!?!?!?!?

theyhateme (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

Yeah...I wouldn't mind that....I particularly like practice...but everyone does not.  Give them the game.  Some people don't even like preseason games...?!?!?!?!?

Some preseason games can drag out in the 4th for sure.You can get a better idea about our passing game at practice.Preseason should be good with the qb competition this year.I hate it but I really see DJ not makeing it.

bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

well mr old man, 1970 practices arent the same. i dont know what midtown touchdown u went to last year but there were no garbage cans set up and no QB's throwing them into it. so before you come bashing me, get your facts straight. im talking about midtown touchdown, not mini camp or whatever it is you go to since you live near flowery branch.

bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

well mr old man, 1970 practices arent the same. i dont know what midtown touchdown u went to last year but there were no garbage cans set up and no QB's throwing them into it. so before you come bashing me, get your facts straight. im talking about midtown touchdown, not mini camp or whatever it is you go to since you live near flowery branch.

Did you go to a practice in the 70s?Didnt think so.So you have no idea.Im talking about practice.Im sure you didnt enjoy it.I figure you dont enjoy much of anything from what Ive read from you.Just another oppotunity to pee in someones ear.

bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
bigduke633 (6/24/2008)
theyhateme (6/24/2008)
L (6/24/2008)

Did you go to a practice in the 70s?Didnt think so.So you have no idea.Im talking about practice.Im sure you didnt enjoy it.I figure you dont enjoy much of anything from what Ive read from you.Just another oppotunity to pee in someones ear.

DUDE LISTEN!!!!!IM TALKING ABOUT THE FREAKIN MIDTOWN TOUCHDOWN LAST YEAR!!!!get that through your head already. ive said nothing about practices at flowery branch. dang, i swear you people dont pay attention.